Happy Monday All – </SPAN>

I’d like to take a moment to introduce myself. I’ve been posting at sharpbettingtalk and pregame for quite some time, and recently came across this forum. I usually drop a play for everyone from our client card on those websites, and would like to do the same here. We do a 1,2,3* system, so I will be posting one play, as well as the rating, as much as time allows. Here’s one from the card tonight. Best of luck to everyone!</SPAN>

We finished up the week strong, like we strive to do, by finishing 4-2, +5.4*. That’s 29.25* over the L/6 days and we ended the week up +27.25* ($2,750 for the $100 bettor). Add to that Brian’s playoff package, and we’re up 20.25* in that. So some of us SHOULD be picking up an envelope from the bookies UP close to 50*. Of course, we STILL have pending series bets, futures, & plays tonight.</SPAN>

Enough on that…what works is when we keep grinding, so I’m not about to change that up. </SPAN>

NBA Plays</SPAN>

• Series Plays – For the first time in the series, we have VALUE on the Nets. We took the Raptors +135 at the beginning of the playoffs, now we’re going to come back and take the NETS +100 for 2.5*. They win in Toronto Wednesday & if/when they do, we will add some $$$ to the Raptors. You guys know my strategy (lock in guaranteed profit) and by taking the Nets for 2*, we can win 1.5* or lose -1.15*. When the Raptors lose, we will then look to take them + 200 or so or we will let it ride. </SPAN>

• 2 team 5 point teaser – Miami – 3 & Indiana – 2 – 2.5* - Can’t do a MAX bet on this because it’s just not something we do…BUT…with Jefferson out tonight for the Bobcats and even if he plays he won’t be effective…Heat close this out. Plus, there’s NO question they want to in order to give the team some time to rest D-Wade, and some of the injured players who have nicks and scrapes. And I think….going out on a limb here…that Indiana has FINALLY figured out the Hawks. Weird when they stop the pick and roll that is basketball taught in elementary school that the Hawks aren’t as effective. Look for that tonight.</SPAN>