CookiMonster
    CookiMonster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

do or die for Cats?

Will the cats allow the heat to man handle them for a game 4 sweep or actually put up a fight to avoid the embarassment at home? Thoughts?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

It's not up to the Cats. It's up to the Heat. Do they wanna close out out tonight? I believe they do. yes.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by CookiMonster View Post
    Will the cats allow the heat to man handle them for a game 4 sweep or actually put up a fight to avoid the embarassment at home? Thoughts?
    The Cats are outgunned, overmatched, and their best weapon is injured. I am sure nobody wants to get swept, but Miami wants the rest between series. If MJ is in the stands again you get bet LBJ will be showing off again. Miami has beaten them 19 x in a row and I don't see that changing so they can go home and win it. BOL.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its funny how the public was all over the Bobcats in game 3 and the spread was Bobcats +4.5

Now the same exact 2 teams play each other in the same exact arena and its the Bobcats +7.5
    AND now the public is all over the Heat -7.5

its funny how much these spreads change and its the exact same 2 teams playing each other. Its not like baseball where there is a new pitcher...

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Al J could hardly walk in the last game. Will be play tonight?

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

wouldn't be surprise heat rest most starters most of the game and let the bench get a lick of the game. wouldn't be surprise if heat gives the cats this game and maybe another for ticket sales. fans pay good money for playoff seats. nba want t make more more $$$.

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs777 View Post
    wouldn't be surprise heat rest most starters most of the game and let the bench get a lick of the game. wouldn't be surprise if heat gives the cats this game and maybe another for ticket sales. fans pay good money for playoff seats. nba want t make more more $$$.
    You're saying this retarded shit in multiple threads. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but man I wouldn't be surprised if you're employed by the bookies to spread this garbage.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by mysterio619 View Post
    You're saying this retarded shit in multiple threads. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but man I wouldn't be surprised if you're employed by the bookies to spread this garbage.
    but the thing is this actually has me feeling less confident in the Heat

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

lol somebody's got heat-8 hard. it seems that easy. I am only on the under in this game. gl everyone

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs777 View Post
    lol somebody's got heat-8 hard. it seems that easy. I am only on the under in this game. gl everyone
    i was on the under in game 2 and lost

what is a good reason this game goes under tonight?

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

last game went under by 4 points. there was like 3 points scored total in the last 3 minutes of the game. The starters were also benched too (I was on the over)

i'm thinking this ones going over tonight as the heat will IMO look to sweep this.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by ap1ftw View Post
    last game went under by 4 points. There was like 3 points scored total in the last 3 minutes of the game. The starters were also benched too (i was on the over)

i'm thinking this ones going over tonight as the heat will imo look to sweep this.
    heat ml