frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Hilarious Bulls

The Bulls is probably the worst team in this year's playoffs. The PG combo of Hinrich/Augustin is just wow. They play like sh.it the whole game and then in GM2 and GM4 they foul down by 10+ points with 10 secs. Are they really hoping to score 10 points in 10 secs ? Obviously, I am pissed off for missing 2H unders twice in a row on those stupid fouls. But I am even more amused at that idiotic team, with the worst PG combo ever and the coach who does not know how to coach offense. Good riddance to rubbish. I swear next time I see Noah trying to "shoot" the ball, I will puke.

Go Wiz ! Next poo-poo team for Wiz to go through is Indy. Hopefully, the Wiz will eliminate Indy and OKC will manage to eliminate the Grizz, so the worst three teams to watch will be gone from my TV screen.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

You do realize there starting pg is rose right. What do you expect out of the backup and the backups backup. Dont be stupid just because you lost a bet.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I do not care if Rose or Magic Johnson or Mohammed Ali is the presumed starting PG. I am going by what I get to see my on TV screen over the past two years, and I did not see Rose on my TV. Even with Rose playing, that Bulls style sux, I saw it in the beginning of the year. Thibs would be a great coach for hockey or MMA, not for basketball.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

All the players on that team holds the ball to long. They use up all 24 and miss!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    All the players on that team holds the ball to long. They use up all 24 and miss!
    The Bull's suck!!!

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

That offence is horrendous to watch,

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls are horrible now