MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

My wagering strategy to consider!!!!!!!

My wagering strategy to consider I'am willing to lay the points in this spot, buy the line down to Spurs -2 and lay -150 games rarely land on 1. The price may be a bit inflated here, but I'am willing to lay the points in this spot. The Spurs are one of our better plays of the weekend.
    Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

You’ll be paying a heavy premium betting on Miami. Game has pretty subtle swing when there’s a change of venue involved and means that if you want to bet Miami ,you will be paying the price. Lets look at line movement from a 10- and 9.5-point home favorite in Games 1 and 2, to be laying 4 1/2 points on the road in this spot is not kosher.. All so consider this is a must game at home for.Charlotte.

Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

It’s important to get into the stats even beyond the general power ranking. If a team is a good 3-point shooting team they should light it up against a team that defends poorly on the outside. Statfox http://www.statfox.com/nba/offstats.asp?sortby=team has an excellent tool for querying through these types of stats

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Always back a team that has a winning record and is playing a team with a losing record per game in the NBA play-offs. Statistics are valuable when betting on basketball, and I find them especially valuable when betting in play-offs. At halftime I go to NBA.com and check the relevant percentages of the game I wish to relate on. For example, the Miami Heat may be trailing the Orlando Magic by 15 points at the interval. Orlando may be shooting the ball at 55 percent, but their average is only 44.4 percent. They would be unlikely to continue to shoot at this level for the whole game, so they should be opposed. On the other hand, Miami is averaging 50.7 percent for the season, and based on this percentage, the team would be likely to stage a comeback. A win bet on Miami should be placed at half- time bet. Lines are available at Halftime. Second half wagering includes Overtime.