SP23
    SP23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

James Harden is bitch

I feel disgusting with this little ugly simulating bitch. Third game he is clown from his shooting and again at the end he only simulating for free throws. I love basketball, but I hate bitches like him.
    btw - I didn't bet on this game, I just mention this.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

hes one of the best regular season players

SP23

This is true, I don't deny it, but at the moment he is playing like a little crying bitch for free throws..

intriguing
    intriguing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2730

Your mother is a bitch. Stfu

SP23

Go and kiss him beard

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Dribbling before the timeout lmao

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

He's the Peyton Manning of the NBA, I remember when they lost in the Finals he was emotionless, even cracked a semi smile, he makes bad decisions in crunch time and resorts to jumpers instead of driving like he always does, he looks more of a nervous wreck in crunch time, synapses not firing like they are when the game's not on the line.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by kainomac View Post
    Dribbling before the timeout lmao
    You just had to know he'd call a timeout there, how dumb of him, he's simply a totally different player in crunch time.

kainomac
    kainomac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He's the Peyton Manning of the NBA, I remember when they lost in the Finals he was emotionless, even cracked a semi smile, he makes bad decisions in crunch time and resorts to jumpers instead of driving like he always does, he looks more of a nervous wreck in crunch time, synapses not firing like they are when the game's not on the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You just had to know he'd call a timeout there, how dumb of him, he's simply a totally different player in crunch time.
    Agree completely, his shot selection is vary limited and uses the same breakdown moves, thankfully he hit a few of them which i deemed lucky for some.
    You'd think a "leader" would be smart enough to call the T but regardless well done to the Rockets i suppose.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Don't hate on the great beard man. He's a top 10 player in the NBA, and if OKC kept him they would have won it all last year and this year easily.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by SP23 View Post
    I feel disgusting with this little ugly simulating bitch. Third game he is clown from his shooting and again at the end he only simulating for free throws. I love basketball, but I hate bitches like him.
    btw - I didn't bet on this game, I just mention this.
    Even though this looks like it was put through Google translate, spot on post.