MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cool 6 point teaser bet 11/10 Toronto +11 and Chicago +9 This is A Lock Bet

Offensively, the Wizards keep coming full-throttle at the Bulls from every position. Chicago doesn't have that ability, but they do have the best defense in the NBA, and I expect a standout defensive performance from them in Game 3. While Washington and OVER bettors cashed in the first two games, l will look for the opposite correlation parlay tonight with Chicago +3 in the 6 point teaser bet. On the flip side Raptors' problem has been hanging onto the ball. Turning the ball over 17 times in Game 1 cost them a seven-point loss, and in Game 2, they turned the ball even more -- 20 times -- yet still won by five. Toronto’s has had a huge edge on the boards, out-rebounding the Nets 97-67, and home court isn't going to help the Nets much there. The Raptors went 26-15 ATS in road games during the regular season and should come away with another road cover tonight. The play is Toronto +5 with 6 point teaser....Cool 6 point teaser bet 11/10 with Toronto +11 and Chicago +9 This is A Lock Bet and My Bet
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Best defense in NBA must not be sayung much Wiz like Dallas doing whatever they want. Bulls and Spurs defense overrated must go for all of NBA. Give me Virginia's d over Bulls lol.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best defense during the REGULAR SEASON. Playoffs are a different season. Man are you the dumbest mother fuxker around this forum. All you do is state the obvious. Are you like 12 or something with a pee brain??
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Best defense in NBA must not be sayung much Wiz like Dallas doing whatever they want. Bulls and Spurs defense overrated must go for all of NBA. Give me Virginia's d over Bulls lol.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The bulls "best defense" wasn't even a lock up 10 with 5 minutes to play, AT HOME. Not to mention allowing OT and screwing the under as well. Good luck though

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Dayum. Why is everyone on this guy's post as if it's the most egregious thing he's said. He's just sharing his thoughts. Better ways to discuss things than just criticize them to hell.