jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lucky shot

He is a ball hog that takes low percentage shots

You cannot win with guys like that in the nba..extremely inefficient

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

agreed, his shot selection is disturbing. would rather take a contested fade away instead of an open layup

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lucky shot

JJ actually right on the money here.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

That piece of shit Kevin Durant is the reason they lost that game.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Yeah because they were so much better last year without him. OKC sucks right now because they have 2 guys doing 90% of the entire teams work. Too many weak players. Right now they give minutes to three guys shouldn't touch the court inFisher, Perkins and Sefelosha. Why is Perkins on a team, not to mention starting? The one guy who actually looked like he could become the third/fourth option was Lamb, and now he doesn't even play.

jjgold

Team ball always wins in the nba

you canot have two guys taking 25 ft jump shots all night

Its so clean lebron is the real MVP

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

He needs to come home to that purple and gold
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 04-25-14 at 08:33 AM.

Seto

Team ball always wins in the nba

you canot have two guys taking 25 ft jump shots all night

Its so clean lebron is the real MVP
    Durant was like 0-27 from 3 last night.

So yeah, agreed.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

perkins is a dick and useless against most teams but he is needed against memphis he would rape and piss on adams

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Yeah because they were so much better last year without him. OKC sucks right now because they have 2 guys doing 90% of the entire teams work. Too many weak players. Right now they give minutes to three guys shouldn't touch the court inFisher, Perkins and Sefelosha. Why is Perkins on a team, not to mention starting? The one guy who actually looked like he could become the third/fourth option was Lamb, and now he doesn't even play.
    Having the worst supporting cast of any title contender doesn't help, agreed.

But still, isn't it time at some point for the soon-to-be MVP to step up in this series? He has ok numbers but if you watched these games you know what I'm talking about.

MiDNiTe

i mean zbo would rape adams

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Having the worst supporting cast of any title contender doesn't help, agreed.

But still, isn't it time at some point for the soon-to-be MVP to step up in this series? He has ok numbers but if you watched these games you know what I'm talking about.
    I think KD is getting worn down. Tony Allen is hounding him every time on the defensive end, on and off the ball. Durant is a great player, but don't think he has the build and stamina of a LeBron or Kobe. At some point he has to pay for that thin frame right? I'm a huge KD fan, easily a top 3 player, but I think Grizz are wearing him down. That's what Grizz do,t they grind you out in the half court in a 7 game series, eventually it starts to show.

Everyone is acting so surprised Memphis is winning. The Grizz are one of the better #7 seeds in a long time and are always dangerous in playoffs. I thought OKC would win the series before it started, but this isn't really surprising me. Still isn't over, a lot of series still to be played.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think KD is getting worn down. Tony Allen is hounding him every time on the defensive end, on and off the ball. Durant is a great player, but don't think he has the build and stamina of a LeBron or Kobe. At some point he has to pay for that thin frame right? I'm a huge KD fan, easily a top 3 player, but I think Grizz are wearing him down. That's what Grizz do,t they grind you out in the half court in a 7 game series, eventually it starts to show.

Everyone is acting so surprised Memphis is winning. The Grizz are one of the better #7 seeds in a long time and are always dangerous in playoffs. I thought OKC would win the series before it started, but this isn't really surprising me. Still isn't over, a lot of series still to be played.
    Isn't it time he figured out the Tony Allen thing though? It's only the 3rd time in 4 years this has been a problem.

Yup agreed it's not that surprising. I said before the playoffs it was the most likely upset. But like a dumbass I went and pounded OKC in games 2 and 3. Fukk me, I deserved to lose.

nyczgnay28
    nyczgnay28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Westbrook is like a more skilled version of JR smith. But they both can't win championships because of their basketball IQ. Straight idiots on the field.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    That piece of shit Kevin Durant is the reason they lost that game.
    He is untouchable Seto. Right in front of these guys faces we see Durant have an awful game but it is Westbrooks fault. NBA hates this kid like they hated Iverson at the end of his career. Lebron and Durant are the leagues special players that are untouchable and u will never see guys like Carmelo play with them because the league won't allow it. They don't like that thug mentality next to their nicey nice superstars. They want Westbrook away from Durant and it will happen. The talking heads feed into it then ya got guys like JJ that suk it right up like a good pigeon. I guess Ok city rather have someone like Rose who has a scratched knee but refuses to play. Look at the box scores and see the great help the rest of the team gave Westbrook. One guy had 12 points and the rest played like shit. I guess even if Durant goes 0 for thirty Westbrook has to keep feeding him. We will take Westbrook with open arms here in Philly

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

durant 0-8 3pt
    westbrick 4-13 3pt

maybe if these knuckleheads realized their 3s werent falling and instead attacked the basket they might have won.

Thor4140

Maybe they should just let Durant play point. How many times did we see Westbrook make a bad pass cause guys were hounding Durant? These guys make it like it is easy to get him the ball. Westbrook forced a few because of the way they got this kid thinking. Eventually they will destroy the kid and he will get traded. Best thing for him. Than OK City can win the championship getting every call in most games and the nitwit who think it is Westbrooks fault will get their day.

Thor4140

why is Westbrook getting 13 rebounds when he might be the smallest guy out there?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Lucky shot

Aka melo

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

westbrick went 0-7 fg (0-4 3pt) in overtime so he deserves majority of the blame.

jjgold

Melo same thing

Good point

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NBA just trying to build drama.

Its all in the script.

Thunder aint losing this series.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

send him to the nets
    westbrook is a boss

MiDNiTe

thunder wont trade russ, durant probably hates him but is too much a nice guy and knows he needs him. Durant can dominate reg season but different story in the playoffs ask lebron when he was with the cavs, teams zero in on you and every game is huge