mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

So at this point who wins these series?!?! And wheres the adjusted series line value?

ROCKETS +120

I would have to think that the most VALUE is on the Rockets +125 to win this series.

I think they take care of business in game 2, and atleast split at Portland. This is the type of series where a team can win on the road...I think this series goes 7 and theres a great possibility locking up Rockets +125 now is going to better than laying some chalk come game 7.

THUNDER VS GRIZZLIES

The Thunder played terrible in game 2 and I am slightly nervous about this series. I have a lot of money on the Thunder winning the west and I said that I did not want them to matchup against the Grizzlies. They should have no problem stealing a game (or both) in Memphis...but I would feel more comfortable if this series didn't go to a game 7, because anything can happen.
    Memphis has proven they present matchup problems all over...

Pacers -200
    How aren't people jumping all overthis. Not for nothing the Hawks are terrible I bet them in game 1 yes, but I think they get womped in game 2 and the Pacers will have no problem going on the road and winning a game in this 7 game series. Even if it is a prolonged series, -200 isn't bad value for a team that is head and heels better than the Hawks all around, even if they aren't playing very well.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

But if they aren't playing very well how can they be better then the hawks?

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

I already parlayed pacers, nets, clippers, and rockets winning the series.

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Yes they have been playing terrible for last third of the season.....but the hawks arent even a .500 team .... They dont have weapons I like Teague but he is not someone you rely on to win you a game....I am a little nervous but if the Pacers lose to the Hawks then Larry Bird better abort mission...

farmhouse1

Mmmm can we please stop looking at records? It's about who's playing the better ball RIGHT now. I don't care how good the pacers USED to be or I don't care what their numbers say. Cause guess what the hawks are playing the BETTER ball lately and not just in the first game they've been playing better for some time now while the pacers have been god AWFUL since the allstar break.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Yes they have been playing terrible for last third of the season.....but the hawks arent even a .500 team .... They dont have weapons I like Teague but he is not someone you rely on to win you a game....I am a little nervous but if the Pacers lose to the Hawks then Larry Bird better abort mission...

farmhouse1

Mmm so I guess the best 3 point shooting player in the league is not a weapon for the hawks. I guess having a center that can knock down a jumper is not a weapon. I guess having an all star power forward is not a weapon either for the hawks. Guess the quickness of Jeff Teague is not a weapon either. Get a penetrating clue kid pacers suck badly and I'd be surprised if they can even get to the next round.... Fun fact: did you know the hawks coach used to work for GREG POPOVICH?

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Mmm so I guess the best 3 point shooting player in the league is not a weapon for the hawks. I guess having a center that can knock down a jumper is not a weapon. I guess having an all star power forward is not a weapon either for the hawks. Guess the quickness of Jeff Teague is not a weapon either. Get a penetrating clue kid pacers suck badly and I'd be surprised if they can even get to the next round.... Fun fact: did you know the hawks coach used to work for GREG POPOVICH?
    I still ahvent locked a play on the Pacers.
    Im defiantly scared of it .... Its hard to play a team that has been visibly having issues in the locker room. I think they might ahve underestimated the Hawks that first game (Why I bet ont he Hawks the first game...)

The Center seemed to create a problem for Hibbert.....But if the Pacers play there game all around they are head and heels better than this team....

I guess we'll see!
    GL