R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wizards @ Bobcats -pickem?

Hmm?

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I dont get that either. Wiz should win. The makers seem to like Charlotte at home though for some reason. They must be looking at Butler being out also?

R3Sports

Yeah I guess...I think im going to play Charolette

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

that line looks about right to me

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte will lose. that is all. It's called jockeying for draft position.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not over thinking this one. WAS is 9-1 all-time vs. CHA. I'm on the Wiz.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

The value is with Charlotte in this one. Not just because of Butler's injury. Washington did beat Charlotte soundly twice this year, but they are still a suspect team in many ways. Charlotte is not going to lose this game on purpose. They may play some guys like Herrmann more than they would if they were in contention, but that will not hurt them too much.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game had trap written all over it, but I bet the Wizards big still. They are still a top team in the East without Butler. Arenas and Co. will win this game huge its the only way I could look at it with how bad Charlotte is. They have nothing left to play for and the Wizards are a top team who want to prove they belong there. It is just my thought on it and I know everything says go Charlotte here with how bad the Wiz are on the road, but I still had a feeling on this game.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

wizards are abunch of freeking homo's

R3Sports

I had a feeling this would be a trap game.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte is not a bad team, and Washington is very mediocre. I'd rate the two teams as very close to each other right now. Charlotte had injury problems all year long, and they are significantly better right now than their record shows. Their team attitude, based on recent reports, is clearly one of wanting to close out the season strong.

There could be more value with them later on, depending on the lines they get. What line will their game with Indiana have? Not quite sure, but if it's 3 or less, they will have value. The Miami games? The Knicks game? It will be interesting to see what the lines are, there could be decent value in any of them.