Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

should be easy money

Well guys im looking at the tennessee vols -4.5, and I'm all over it. Candace Parker is amazing, and is out to prove it with her first of what will be at least 2 national titles. Take the Vols minus the points and cash the ticket.

I'm also on the Pistons -5

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Who do they play?

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

The Vols that is

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy money? Almost like stealing? Just say "No" to dykeball!!!!

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

Rutgers +5

Dbldown11

They play Rutgers. largemouth, im telling you, maybe LSU dropped the ball, who knows why. Maybe they were sad they couldnt bang their ex-head coach before the game...But Tennessee is a beast, candace parker is a beast, and the beast will win tonight by double digits

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    They play Rutgers. largemouth, im telling you, maybe LSU dropped the ball, who knows why. Maybe they were sad they couldnt bang their ex-head coach before the game...But Tennessee is a beast, candace parker is a beast, and the beast will win tonight by double digits
    Yeah I shouldn't base everything from that one negative experience but I have no knowledge at all of either of the teams. As for LSU, those dykes not being able to bang the coach before the game definitely cost them the game. It's like trying to run a marathon with a full blown blueballs, so I'm not mad at them. I hope Tennessee blows them out and have a dykefest afterwards. GL man...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

on passing on the beaverball championship game myself, but I'd have to take the Vols though.

BOL Dbldown

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Vols and if you even aren't into womens ball take them with a small number at least they have THE BEST coach in college basketball history. With top talent and great spead this is a no brainer on this game the spread would be higher if Rutgers hadn't shot lights out last game don't miss out on at least a small play on this game.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Take the Vols and if you even aren't into womens ball take them with a small number at least they have THE BEST coach in college basketball history. With top talent and great spead this is a no brainer on this game the spread would be higher if Rutgers hadn't shot lights out last game don't miss out on at least a small play on this game.
    Pat Summit isn't even the best coach in this game, she's just the most publicized.

Razz

Actually, that's an overstatement by me, but Rutgers certainly doesn't have a coaching disadvantage here.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lets go RUTGERS

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am sorry how can you call her over hyped? She has won more games than ANY college coach in the histroy of the game MENS or WOMENS yes she definately is over hyped damn that was the dumbest statement in the world lets overhype the winningst coach in all of college basketball.

Razz

I am sorry how can you call her over hyped? She has won more games than ANY college coach in the histroy of the game MENS or WOMENS yes she definately is over hyped damn that was the dumbest statement in the world lets overhype the winningst coach in all of college basketball.
    Don't put words in my mouth. I called her "the most publicized" which she is. In my opinion, Vivian Stringer is a better in-game coach. Pat Summit is obviously a great coach, but most of her wins occurred in an era when there were only a couple teams that got all the players. Now that other programs (Texas, Duke, UNC, LSU) have emerged, she has struggled to bring her teams to the same level. Let's not forget, she's only in this game because of a sham job by the officials. I do think her team will win tonight, but it certainly won't have anything to do with a coaching advantage.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Winning the most games doesn't necessarily mean you are the best coach. Lenny Wilkens is the all-time wins leader in the NBA, and is probably one of the poorer coaches in the leagues history. Not comparing Summit to Wilkens, just saying the fact she has more wins than any college coach doesn't mean you are the best.

Dbldown11

well hope you guys took my advice, and cashed both the games!