HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I've just seen it multiple times where the heat lose the regular season games to the bulls but then kill them in the playoffs when the games actually matters. And that was when the bulls had a much better team with rose, deng, belinelli, and Nate robinson
    At no point did those players actually play together. Rose was out for the entire season last year, and Deng didn't play in the series against Miami.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey, can I get a full size poster of your avatar please. TX
    Yes PM me your address, full name, date of birth, and social and I will send one out tomorrow.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Yes PM me your address, full name, date of birth, and social and I will send one out tomorrow.
    Not a problem as long as you reciprocate so I can send out the check to cover the cost of shipping and handling. Can we turn that around 180 degrees???? Just a thought. As is just fine. TX. Bro.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the reminder.
    Quote Originally Posted by HinrichManeuver View Post
    At no point did those players actually play together. Rose was out for the entire season last year, and Deng didn't play in the series against Miami.

farmhouse1

I'm not overlooking playoff experience or defense by the bulls. Also I'm not carried away with the wizards "flashiness." I've just seen enough bulls games to say that this team shouldn't be feared by anyone and I feel the wizards have the talent to take out the bulls. Of course they have a rookie playoff coach so it may be more difficult. And of course they don't play defense at the level the bulls do but their not bad in thee own right.

Andre miller, nene, drew gooden, al Harrington, Ariza and gortat all have playoff experience.

Also nene, beal, wall and ariza can all defend prolly not the "best" defenders in the world but I like how they matchup with the bulls at those positions

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

You do relieve coaching is the most overrated thing in basketball, right? I agree thibs is a great coach. But seriously come in now have anyone actually watched the bulls play this year? It's pretty sad at times how difficult it is for them to score the basketball
    Anything you say after this is irrelevant. Is there another coach that could do what he does with this team? Guys loses all-stars to injuries and trades, plugs in NBA journeyman, and still wins. Yep, coaching is vastly overrated.

farmhouse1

Oh man, really? Did I ever say thibbs was a bad coach? Did I ever say I'm not overly impressed with what he's done with such little talent he has. Nope, all I said was coaching is overrated in basketball. What's your point cause I don't see any. Is thibbs going to go out on the court and drill some jumpers for the bulls?
    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Anything you say after this is irrelevant. Is there another coach that could do what he does with this team? Guys loses all-stars to injuries and trades, plugs in NBA journeyman, and still wins. Yep, coaching is vastly overrated.

farmhouse1

It's more of a testament to tibbs defense schemes more then anything.

cla69
    cla69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Maybe on NBA 2K14

farmhouse1

Actually the bulls would get murdered in a video game also
    Quote Originally Posted by cla69 View Post
    Maybe on NBA 2K14

farmhouse1

Fun Stat: In a micro-sample of eight games, Jimmer Fredette has managed a +34.3 net rating, 124.1 on offense, 89.8 on defense. Play him, Thibs!

farmhouse1

John wall is going to break out and propel his team to victory over Chicago in this series.

farmhouse1

That's funny cause I doubt thibbs will even play jimmer. If he was a smart guy he knows he's going to need someone at some point who can make a fuxking shot for them. But I'll be surprised if he gets any meaningful minutes.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I have no idea what these folks are talking about??? I have watched plenty of Bulls games and they are not that good, not to mention no offense. Anybody hangs 100 on them they are done.
    36-16 in 2014. They don't allow 100 often.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Fun Stat: In a micro-sample of eight games, Jimmer Fredette has managed a +34.3 net rating, 124.1 on offense, 89.8 on defense. Play him, Thibs!
    Incredibly micro, mostly one game and garbage time. And no, he should not play over Augustin or Hinrich. DJ might be the most underrated player in the NBA.

farmhouse1

Mmm did you happen to watch dj Augustine last year in the playoffs??
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Incredibly micro, mostly one game and garbage time. And no, he should not play over Augustin or Hinrich. DJ might be the most underrated player in the NBA.

farmhouse1

Thibodeau’s teams excel at running opponents off the 3-point arc, and this season is no exception. The Bulls force 49.5 percent of their opponents shots from 16+ feet to come inside the arc – most in the league.
    The Wizards, especially John Wall and Bradley Beal, will gladly shoot those inefficient long 2s by design. That’s foolish, but what can they do now?
    The best way for Washington to combat this trend – assuming an offensive overhaul isn’t feasible – is to get out in transition.

The Wizards force plenty of turnovers, and the Bulls don’t excel at taking care of the ball. Get John Wall in the open court, and suddenly, Washington’s offense looks a lot better.

farmhouse1

Dj Augustine is good I've watched him the guy can ball. But let's be real man, he's about to go up against a guy much bigger & stronger then him. Oh yeah I think John wall was an all-star this year, wasn't he?

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    36-16 in 2014. They don't allow 100 often.
    And the Wizards do. Farm wants to put all the focus on the Bulls offense and completely ignore the fact that the Wiz give up almost 100 a game.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure about that. They may win one or two, but the bulls will move on

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Mmm did you happen to watch dj Augustine last year in the playoffs??
    Actually he was better in the playoffs than reg season, but he didn't play that much and more importantly, never fit in on the Pacers.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Thibodeau’s teams excel at running opponents off the 3-point arc, and this season is no exception. The Bulls force 49.5 percent of their opponents shots from 16+ feet to come inside the arc – most in the league.
    The Wizards, especially John Wall and Bradley Beal, will gladly shoot those inefficient long 2s by design. That’s foolish, but what can they do now?
    The best way for Washington to combat this trend – assuming an offensive overhaul isn’t feasible – is to get out in transition.

The Wizards force plenty of turnovers, and the Bulls don’t excel at taking care of the ball. Get John Wall in the open court, and suddenly, Washington’s offense looks a lot better.
    Oh, I agree. If Wash is to win they have gotta force turnovers and run. They won't win in the halfcourt. Noah and Gibson too strong, and Butler a great man defender.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Dj Augustine is good I've watched him the guy can ball. But let's be real man, he's about to go up against a guy much bigger & stronger then him. Oh yeah I think John wall was an all-star this year, wasn't he?
    It'll be an interesting matchup for sure. Wall will have to dominate for Wash to have a chance. Also want to see Butler vs. Beal. But the frontcourt is where the Bulls should dominate.
    Last edited by d2bets; 04-19-14 at 11:46 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Prob won't touch a game in this series. Total coin flip. You got a young inexperienced team against a veteran team veteran coach but man the Bulls have some scoring droughts. That said, I don't like.going against Thibadoe or however you spell it.

farmhouse1

Here it is people. Game 1!!!!!! Let's go wizards

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont say I didnt warn ya, youre not feeling so good about the Raps now are you.

farmhouse1

Don't say I didn't warn YOU my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont say I didnt warn ya, youre not feeling so good about the Raps now are you.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Wizards are worth a small to medium play. Bulls have the experience advantage but Wizards are better offensively all around

MarcM_Flynn
    MarcM_Flynn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

take the 1st half and game bet on tje bulls. wall has only played augustine once and bulls won by 25 in washington.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Every clown on ESPN and TNT taking Wiz series meanwhile Bulls to win series got steamed before tip.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

In John Wall they trust.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Wizards are clearly talented but man are they a dumb team. Careless fouls, missed FTs galore.

da_hustla
    da_hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5301

Bulls getting anything they want on offense

farmhouse1

Mmmm that's a fuxking lie because if you look at the wizards last 5 games and compare it to the bulls last 5 games, you would see that both teams are holding their opponents at around 93 ppg. But how would you know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    And the Wizards do. Farm wants to put all the focus on the Bulls offense and completely ignore the fact that the Wiz give up almost 100 a game.

meader99

Mmmm that's a fuxking lie because if you look at the wizards last 5 games and compare it to the bulls last 5 games, you would see that both teams are holding their opponents at around 93 ppg. But how would you know that.
    I tend to value a sample size of 82 games over 5, but that's just me.

First 1234 Last