LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nets are Playing on Tuesday

Deron Williams, Paul Pierce, Joe Johnson all Probable.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thats why I cannot listen to info here

a few guys said they were all out

be careful what sbr posters post about injuries as they might be trying to misguide others to sway line

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    thats why I cannot listen to info here

a few guys said they were all out

be careful what sbr posters post about injuries as they might be trying to misguide others to sway line
    Nobody said they were out. They are PROBABLE and on limited basis. As is half their starting team.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nobody said they were out. They are PROBABLE and on limited basis. As is half their starting team.
    Misleading title to this post, LT knows more than we do. But he also knows they are not going full bore in a meaningless game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

They could play all 40 min but on 50% without running any plays or playing defense. Why would you want to bet on a game like this?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They could play all 40 min but on 50% without running any plays or playing defense. Why would you want to bet on a game like this?
    OR Nets want to clinch 5-seed to avoid Heat in second round.

AntGualdieri1
    AntGualdieri1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

they are not going to play the 4th quarter while shumpert, jr. smith, tim hardaway jr will all be in the game during this time
    knicks +7 or no play

jjgold

lean towards Knicks right now

watch it LIVE and bet

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    OR Nets want to clinch 5-seed to avoid Heat in second round.
    Why would they want to avoid a team they swept this season?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Why would they want to avoid a team they swept this season?
    Um,,EXACTLY. Payback is a biatch. Heat season starts this weekend, it has been all preseason for Miami until now.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Um,,EXACTLY. Payback is a biatch. Heat season starts this weekend, it has been all preseason for Miami until now.
    Hey someone gets it!!! The real season starts in the playoffs, the rest is just pre-season.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Heat did not even care if they were the one seed resting players for the real season that begins this weekend is way more important then the 1 seed

RavensFan2k3

I understand that, but that only applies to the heat? I know this isnt what we're talking about but it pissed me off so much when people were saying the Pacers suck. How bout they just didnt care because for one they still won the big games and two, they knew they could still lose and have the #1 seed. Their season starts now aswell. I feel the Pacers are the most dangerous team in the east and I live in Miami.

RavensFan2k3

If they want to avoid them, then that means the Nets win today

LT Profits

I understand that, but that only applies to the heat? I know this isnt what we're talking about but it pissed me off so much when people were saying the Pacers suck. How bout they just didnt care because for one they still won the big games and two, they knew they could still lose and have the #1 seed. Their season starts now aswell. I feel the Pacers are the most dangerous team in the east and I live in Miami.
    Actually, yeah the Heat ARE just about the only team you can say it about. They have this aura of arrogance where in their minds they KNOW that they are better than everyone else and are simply bored most of the time during the regular season. Everybody else plays hard most of the year worrying about their seeding. I never said the Pacers suck, but when the Heat turn up the intensity level in the playoffs, they are still the best team in the East.

RavensFan2k3

Actually, yeah the Heat ARE just about the only team you can say it about. They have this aura of arrogance where in their minds they KNOW that they are better than everyone else and are simply bored most of the time during the regular season. Everybody else plays hard most of the year worrying about their seeding. I never said the Pacers suck, but when the Heat turn up the intensity level in the playoffs, they are still the best team in the East.
    Im saying this year, the Pacers are in that same boat. Im not saying you said the Pacers suck, but alot of people in the boards were saying it given their "struggles" these last few months. And Im saying they knew what they were doing. Come playoff time, they're just gonna turn it on just like the Heat do.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with LT, completely here. And I said the Pacers suck 3 weeks ago....by the way along with a ton of other people.

RavensFan2k3

I agree with LT, completely here. And I said the Pacers suck 3 weeks ago....by the way along with a ton of other people.
    Im not sure if you saw my last post, but Pacers will turn it on for the playoffs aswell. It will be Miami/Indiana in the ECF. Idk how anyone who understands basketball or understands the NBA can say the Pacers suck

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Im not sure if you saw my last post, but Pacers will turn it on for the playoffs aswell. It will be Miami/Indiana in the ECF. Idk how anyone who understands basketball or understands the NBA can say the Pacers suck
    MY friend best of luck in the playoffs. When I said that, yes, for the last 3 weeks they have not been playing well. Like LT and everybody else says, the playoffs are the REAL Season. I am sure they will do OK in the tournament, we'll see. Lately Hibbert looks like he wants out and nobody is listening to Vogel, not good chemistry going into the real season. But for that matter, the Heat haven't been much better. But I know they can turn it on anytime they want. Can the Pacers do the same????

RavensFan2k3

MY friend best of luck in the playoffs. When I said that, yes, for the last 3 weeks they have not been playing well. Like LT and everybody else says, the playoffs are the REAL Season. I am sure they will do OK in the tournament, we'll see. Lately Hibbert looks like he wants out and nobody is listening to Vogel, not good chemistry going into the real season. But for that matter, the Heat haven't been much better. But I know they can turn it on anytime they want. Can the Pacers do the same???
    im saying yes they can...and we will all see

LT Profits

And I don't doubt that the Pacers will step it up too, but the thing is, when the Heat and Pacers are both playing at their best, the Heat are simply better. That is not a knock on Indiana, I think they are the second best team in the East and Miami's biggest threat, not Brooklyn who I think Miami would beat in five games.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

And I don't doubt that the Pacers will step it up too, but the thing is, when the Heat and Pacers are both playing at their best, the Heat are simply better. That is not a knock on Indiana, I think they are the second best team in the East and Miami's biggest threat, not Brooklyn who I think Miami would beat in five games.
    Ditto...

jjgold

Guys huge assumption thinking heat will play Indy in eastern conference finals...odds stacked against it

jjgold

huge assumption thinking heat and indy meet as the odds are against it

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

huge assumption thinking heat and indy meet as the odds are against it
    OK, who will it be???

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Nice effort by the cok Nets cost me mets/nets ml parlay and Mets nets jays those worthless fuks

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Guys huge assumption thinking heat will play Indy in eastern conference finals...odds stacked against it
    ill take even money for you pts they meet if you feel like losing them

jjgold

Konker

200 for 200 points

Remind me if I lose to pay you with this thread

Thanks