Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Will OKC even have a quarter over 24 points??? LOL...

Wow, everyone kept saying how the books were begging for okc money, wow, they were so right huh??? Fukking line went from okc +3 to okc -1, and Vegas is going to make an absolute killing today if the horrible, terrible, can't play, don't care, pathetic Pacers beat OKC WITH westbrook and durant playing. What a blow to okc confidence trying to win 1 more game this season and they can't beat Indiana with their two super stars. OUCH, smh...

Dmoneytx

Hey, they might get 25 or more this quarter, wow!! But will prob lose by 6 to 8 bec it's the last quarter, LOL!!!!!!

OKC trying to win. On national tv. Really??? LOL

Dmoneytx

I love how OKC ties it at 89 and then Pacers go on an 8-2 run, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

They are trying to win & they can't! Why the fuk does everyone keep saying the Pacers have no chance to beat OKC in the playoffs?? But we are watching OKC try right now & they suck... Makes NO sense to me.... Just people talking out of their assholes it seems like...
    Detroit could beat OKC if they play well, right??? OKC are not the 80's Lakers, LOL!!!

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Best of 7 okc wins. 2nd last game of the season in Indiana (okc didn't really need this) Indiana wins.. Why are you stupid

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Best of 7 okc wins. 2nd last game of the season in Indiana (okc didn't really need this) Indiana wins.. Why are you stupid
    Well, how stupid are you to NOT see Westbrook AND Durant both playing and BOTH trying hard as fuk to win this game. So??????
    What's makes me so stupid bro???? The fact OKC is full strength and obviously "trying" and loses to Indy??? UH.......ok

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Wow, everyone kept saying how the books were begging for okc money, wow, they were so right huh??? Fukking line went from okc +3 to okc -1, and Vegas is going to make an absolute killing today if the horrible, terrible, can't play, don't care, pathetic Pacers beat OKC WITH westbrook and durant playing. What a blow to okc confidence trying to win 1 more game this season and they can't beat Indiana with their two super stars. OUCH, smh...
    I guess the answer is yes, they will, but only one quarter. LOL.