farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday

Cavs -4.5
    bobcats -4.5
    bulls -6 1hf
    Raptors -5
    magic +7.5
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 04-11-14 at 02:44 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Cavs -4.5
    bobcats -4.5
    bulls -10.5
    Suns +3
    Knicks +5
    Good luck bro.... can't see the bulls beating anybody by 11, and the Knicks, what do they have to play for??? They aren't going anywhere, that are not that good , Anthony is injured it showed in his last two games both losses and they know Jackson is cleaning house after this morbid season. Where will their incentive be???? Oh ya, aren't they playing one of your favorite teams the Rap's ???

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Good luck bro.... can't see the bulls beating anybody by 11, and the Knicks, what do they have to play for??? They aren't going anywhere, that are not that good , Anthony is injured it showed in his last two games both losses and they know Jackson is cleaning house after this morbid season. Where will their incentive be???? Oh ya, aren't they playing one of your favorite teams the Rap's ???
    Good call I'm going with the raptors. Yeah bulls is a tough one. I'm usually real bad with the bulls. Every time in bet against them they cover when I bet on them they don't so wouldn't surprise me if pistons covered.

farmhouse1

Adding the magic cause I don't think they win bu really believe they cover. They play well at home and the wizards aren't very impressive at all to. E laying this kinda number on the road.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Good call I'm going with the raptors. Yeah bulls is a tough one. I'm usually real bad with the bulls. Every time in bet against them they cover when I bet on them they don't so wouldn't surprise me if pistons covered.
    Hey pal don't go by me. I have heeded your preaching all season about the Rap's. I finally agree they aren't bad, but actually pretty good. Can't believe you went against them vs. that crummy Knicks team, that's all I was saying. The Bull's mey, could go either way, Detroit sucks (no secret) but they can put up triple digits and have some big men to counter Chicago. Just food for thought. BOL.

farmhouse1

No play in the suns. Dragic questionable with a sprained ankle

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Pistons are woeful and Bulls really shutting teams down on defense. 10 is a lot to lay, but I doubt Josh Smith plays tonight and Brandon Jennings is shooting horrible.

You have one team that is executing, @ home and looking sharp for playoffs vs a road team that is just going through the motions and waiting for the season to end. Cavs torched Pistons last game. Bulls looking for 7th straight ATS tonight.

Bulls play every game hard and Tibbs is all biz, regardless of opponent. Bulls have also been real strong in the second half, especially on defense. Gl with plays.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Looks good except Bobcats. Cavs is iffy as well

slick15
    slick15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

Cavs -4.5
    bobcats -4.5
    bulls -6 1hf
    Raptors -5
    magic +7.5

You came in my thread today and told me my Bucks +4.5 play was a loser

Of course you were wrong.

But,lets look at your plays big mouth.

0-5 Bro......You went 0-5

Don`t come in my threads anymore loser.....