4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

It's very easy to tell who understands basketball/pro sports in this forum..self test

here is a self test to see if you understand pro sports (I must admit, I'm 27 years old and it took me a good few years of being in my teens gambling away before I figured this 1 simple trick out) QUESTION: DO YOU THINK THE REGULAR SEASON MATTERS ? if you answered YES you are a degenerate gambler and a loser.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

all these boneheads talking about Miami is done Indiana is done Brooklyn is the best okc is the best clippers are awesome ................. you guys are all clueless as shit man you guys don't understand a single goddamn thing about pro sports. the regular season doesn't mean shit all.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the purpose of this thread?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

eastern finals Miami vs Indiana Miami in 7 western finals san Antonio vs golden state san Antonio in 6 take this and slap in on your foreheads for you idiots that know nothing about basketball. every other team is irrelevant. the clippers will get their ass kicked by golden state, san anotonio is unstoppable. and Miami and Indiana would both slap Brooklyn. Houston was the only team that had a shot outside of san anotonio and they lost it when Beverly got hurt.

intriguing
    intriguing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2730

Shut your dumb azzzzz up
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave intriguing 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BCC585 gave intriguing 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chabooky386 gave intriguing 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    What is the purpose of this thread?
    its a reminder to all the little kids that got all giddy and jolly last night watching Brooklyn, or that get their panties wet when blake griffin dunks a ball, that the regular season doesn't mean shit. also the haters thinking Indiana is done will get a reality check.

Spetsnaz15
    Spetsnaz15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    eastern finals Miami vs Indiana Miami in 7 western finals san Antonio vs golden state san Antonio in 6 take this and slap in on your foreheads for you idiots that know nothing about basketball. every other team is irrelevant. the clippers will get their ass kicked by golden state, san anotonio is unstoppable. and Miami and Indiana would both slap Brooklyn. Houston was the only team that had a shot outside of san anotonio and they lost it when Beverly got hurt.
    Calm you're ! Just sit down and take a deep breath.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clearly you know nothing cause Houston never had a chance even with everyone healthy. They play absolute no defense and are bunch of ball hogs.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Clearly you know nothing cause Houston never had a chance even with everyone healthy. They play absolute no defense and are bunch of ball hogs.

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

Farm I respect your opinions and plays, I've been watching your threads for a while but with that being said I disagree.. Houston is a legitimate contender. They have a perimeter game and also an inside game if T jones steps up with Howard and Asik who is the best backup center in the league.. Their weakness is turnovers, but if they can those to a minimum look for them to make a solid run in the playoffs. For the OP your right and wrong nba is about spot plays.. Playoffs are for suckers too don't be ignorant were talking about Vegas here..

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I see Indy beating MIA in 6-7 games IF they even get to play each other. OKC/SPURS WCF and either side could win, but I hope its OKC.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Whoever plays the best defense in the playoffs will win the championship. Don't know much yet but it won't be Houston.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Im going to save this thread to bump and show what a complete idiot you are. really man, people like you make me scratch my head and wonder how some can be this stupid honestly.

houston never had a chance.
    golden state aint beating clippers let alone kicking their ass lol.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13074

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I see Indy beating MIA in 6-7 games IF they even get to play each other. OKC/SPURS WCF and either side could win, but I hope its OKC.
    Yea, if Indy starts their bench again, they score more than the big 5 LOL.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by pintsonice View Post
    Farm I respect your opinions and plays, I've been watching your threads for a while but with that being said I disagree.. Houston is a legitimate contender. They have a perimeter game and also an inside game if T jones steps up with Howard and Asik who is the best backup center in the league.. Their weakness is turnovers, but if they can those to a minimum look for them to make a solid run in the playoffs. For the OP your right and wrong nba is about spot plays.. Playoffs are for suckers too don't be ignorant were talking about Vegas here..
    I agree nba is about spot plays. I wasn't talking about vegas though. I'm talking about actual meaningfulness of who beats who and who plays how. its just like any other pro sport. you need to gather momentum at the right time and have big time players on your team for the last few seconds of a game. for example - dallas is going to give whoever they play problems because if they can get any of their playoff games down to the last 2 minutes then nowitzki can take over. its about having clutch players like eli manning on your team for ex when the giants went on their superbowl run.

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Hostile thread.

He's right about the regular season, but of course seeding is important.

Predictions look like a matter of opinion...baseless

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL....

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

of course the regular season matters. this guy is a moron. and did you just say rockets chance of championship hinges on beverly, that's laughable.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Regular season will matter to the following teams, Golden State, Dallas, memphis, and Phoenix. Also ask Cleveland, the Knicks and Atlanta.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    Regular season will matter to the following teams, Golden State, Dallas, memphis, and Phoenix. Also ask Cleveland, the Knicks and Atlanta.
    thanks for pointing out the playoff race captain obvious. you clearly missed the point of the thread

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13281

you should be more specific with your question. a player will play through an injury in the playoffs but will easily take games off in the regular season. from a coach perspective every game matters, rest matters, etc..

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Doesn't post anything about the NBA all season and then has the balls to call everyone a loser while making an obvious statement about playoffs.
    ok bud