thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Wow nuggets. Just wow

I really dont understand the nba anymore its just crazy. The nuggets were up 5 at the end of the first quarter. Then they somehow get outscored by 22 points in the second qtr. How is that even possible? What makes it even worse is they were only down 8 and had the ball with 1 minute left. But Somehow they are allow 9 points in the last minute and are just down 17. This makes no sense anymore.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

The next time you call someone ignorant you might wanna understand that basketball is a game of runs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    The next time you call someone ignorant you might wanna understand that basketball is a game of runs.
    Especially when you're playing a team with zero brains, zero defense, zero heart and a zero for a coach.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Still butthurt from yesterday or something? Lol. Good to know you are gonna be following me around. But i am not the only one who thought this game was funny like i did. As the above poster stated. A team with poise or any basketball brains or hear would not let that happen.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Still butthurt from yesterday or something? Lol. Good to know you are gonna be following me around. But i am not the only one who thought this game was funny like i did. As the above poster stated. A team with poise or any basketball brains or hear would not let that happen.
    Everybody knows that Houston doesnt play defense, you can frequently hear McHale in the huddle saying first team that plays defense wins the game. They gave let teams back in games the all season, quit biting the hand that feeds you.