Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Hawks @ Pacers In Game Thread - Jesus Christ

I have a couple of questions....

1. Are the Pacers actually down 32 points in the 1st half?

2. Are the Pacers point shaving so they dun have to face the Knicks ?

3. Will Larry Bird choke slam Coach Vogel before the end of the game ?

I'd really like to know...the first 2....but the last question is more of a bonus...

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

lol pacers

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

4. over under of playoff games they are in this season 4.5

Menses

Pacers were 4 games up on Miami...2 weeks ago..now they are a game and a half back...this is madness....

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

These guys are definitly point shaving. How on earth is this happening. The only reason i can see is they want to set up a perfect matchup for playoffs. Im betting them 1st round all day. Pounding Pacers because i still dont believe this. Vegas had that line at -8.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Fakers suck so bad like a woman faking an orgasm

Yep they really suck that bad!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    These guys are definitly point shaving. How on earth is this happening. The only reason i can see is they want to set up a perfect matchup for playoffs. Im betting them 1st round all day. Pounding Pacers because i still dont believe this. Vegas had that line at -8.
    overpriced from completely overachieving early on is whats happening, one of the biggest corrections in sports. ya they are trying to give the heat the top seed in the east

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    I dunno...at this point I am 50/50....the league is rigged...this is why the best teams who cover consistently and early in the season start loosing when the money starts coming down...With Championship teams like the heat, its even worse....Spurs are the only team who don't point shave...rest players and still cover....Indy is guilty of this but they are also clearly worn down...given that while other teams were coasting, they were trying to East in November...lol

But there may be some internal problems going on within this Pacer as well...the body language tells the story...George has clearly been distracted...the amount of pussy destroying the careers of pro athletes is astonishing...no Tiger at the masters this weekend is the result....Paul George isn't isn't even 25 years old yet and he will owe millions in child support in a matter of months...meanwhile Stephenson has regressed and is making one bonehead play after another...If it wasn't for David West..i dunno..lol.....bad loss today

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

that "superstar" thing has gotten too much into George's head.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13074

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Yep they really suck that bad!
    Agreed, so much for the Indiana fakers, they suck.LOL