aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Don't overthink this Thursday

Let KD score his fckn 40 points tonight. I don't care. Spurs going for #20.

Spurs+4.5 (-114) 8x

ML +152 3x

aireent777

Adding

Under 209.5 (-125) 5x

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

OKC and the Clippers for me tonight.. I hate giving up those 4 points to Spurs though.. OKC is solid at home and have a pretty good history of beating the Spurs at home.. Spurs are on a back to back so it's a good chance the streak gets broken tonight...

Clippers are just playing to solid right now, that was a tough win in Phoenix last night and they showed heart and toughness to pull away for the victory.. Clippers are coming back home now and should take care of the Mavs.. Clipps are deep and playing with alot of confidence.. Blake Griffin is BACK now too.. Literally speaking..

I'll bet on OKC -4 and if they lose I'll double up and then take the Clips.. I highly doubt both favorites won't win and not cover tonight.. That's my plays tonight anyways..

I also think the Clippers to win on the money line is a solid bet by itself as well!!!!

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Holy shit. 2 hours ago it was -2. I got em ML, didn't wanna lay the 2 but Jesus. 4 points already. Someone's gotta be out on SAS

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

pop is going to rest so many players. I bet they dont announce it till like 5pm. I would never bet this game

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    OKC and the Clippers for me tonight.. I hate giving up those 4 points to Spurs though.. OKC is solid at home and have a pretty good history of beating the Spurs at home.. Spurs are on a back to back so it's a good chance the streak gets broken tonight...

Clippers are just playing to solid right now, that was a tough win in Phoenix last night and they showed heart and toughness to pull away for the victory.. Clippers are coming back home now and should take care of the Mavs.. Clipps are deep and playing with alot of confidence.. Blake Griffin is BACK now too.. Literally speaking..

I'll bet on OKC -4 and if they lose I'll double up and then take the Clips.. I highly doubt both favorites won't win and not cover tonight.. That's my plays tonight anyways..

I also think the Clippers to win on the money line is a solid bet by itself as well!!!!
    Parlayed OKC and clippers ML

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Yesterday was a big favs day, 11 out of 13 favs won. Don't be surprised if today is a dogs day.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Yesterday was a big favs day, 11 out of 13 favs won. Don't be surprised if today is a dogs day.
    Superstition in this post is what I'm reading into.. Don't go there pal.... I prefer to just bet off winning trends, recent stellar play from key players, and team swag.. History of teams playing together as well.. Numbers and stats don't lie, Superstition betting is typically a witch hunt.. As in I feel this or feel that is going to happen rather then crunching real numbers and trends.. Superstition betting is a fast way to lose money..

The one or two game nights that are Nationally televised can get tricky though.. I won't argue there.. However, this late in the season I do think the favorites will more then likely deliver regardless.

Dog days usually come on Sundays and not Thursdays if your following trends...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-14 at 01:17 PM.
    Points Awarded:

TakingVegasMoney gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

We know OKC will bring forth effort tonight.
    Not so sure about SA. I would be all over the +4 if I was in Pops head.
    Clips, being basically locked into the 3 and Mavs desperate for wins to try and get in gives me pause on the Clips.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I really like OKC and Dallas tonight

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Dallas and I think they win SU.

farmhouse1

So your taking the thunder because the spurs are on a b2b but your taking clippers when they're on a b2b???

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    So your taking the thunder because the spurs are on a b2b but your taking clippers when they're on a b2b???
    Yeah doesnt make sense.

You like OKC or SA?

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah doesnt make sense.

You like OKC or SA?
    Too early...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm taking OKC because they have a solid history of beating the Spurs on their home court.. Also Spurs are back to back and OKC is well rested and probably very fired up and ready for this game with what's at stake..

I live in LA so I watch the Clippers every game, from what I see they are really dialed in right now.. Winning with confidence and Chris Paul is balling. This team is deep now with the addition of Big Baby Davis.. Besides all that the Clippers have been playing very well at home recently and I don't see the Mavs coming in and putting a beat down on these Clippers.. I don't think the back to back is gonna bother the Clipps either.. Clips have swag right now and I won't bet against them..

That's my reasoning for picking OKC and the Clippers tonight..

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Yeah doesnt make sense

You like OKC or SA?
    Both favs won't win and prolly neither.. So don't bet on 2 home national tv favs or you will go down in flames

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by meyer0416 View Post
    Both favs won't win and prolly neither.. So don't bet on 2 home national tv favs or you will go down in flames
    I'm already on Dallas

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

I like Dallas and I think they win SU.
    Dallas ??? A team you have been trashing for weeks for playing no defense and all of a sudden you think they are going to come into Clippers house and beat them straight up???? "COME ON MAN " Good luck with that wager. By the way, why is everybody so worried about back to backs ???? I mean WTF!!! You don't think the better team wins ???? Think of it this way, who is the best team in either of these games, that's what we should be thinking about. Just my opinion.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Dallas ??? A team you have been trashing for weeks for playing no defense and all of a sudden you think they are going to come into Clippers house and beat them straight up???? "COME ON MAN " Good luck with that wager. By the way, why is everybody so worried about back to backs ???? I mean WTF!!! You don't think the better team wins ???? Think of it this way, who is the best team in either of these games, that's what we should be thinking about. Just my opinion.
    Yeah Im pretty if the better team won everytime, we'd all be rich

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

on dallas as well. good luck

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I really like OKC and Dallas tonight
    bingo

altho i don't trust dallas as much

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    bingo

altho i don't trust dallas as much
    Hey, how come you don't make selections??? You just criticize everybody else....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

TNT hoop special.. This is actually a good night of hoop with just these 2 games.. As a fan I will be watching, as a betting man I will be praying... Lol..

the scab man
    the scab man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Under looks good.

For the side, it's got to be the Spurs +4. OKC doesn't defend the 3pt shot particularly well, especially with Sefolosha out, and Perkins returning will be a step slow in the interior after being out a month and still not 100% recovered.

aireent777

Mavericks+3 1H (-120) 5x

ML 1H +144 2x

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Caution when betting on Dallas tonight fellas, I kid you not..

I've been watching this Clipper team all year, Doc Rivers has them playing ball right now and players have finally bought into his system.. They are gearing up for the playoffs and finding ways to win difficult and hotly contested games!!!

This Clipper team is playing their best basketball of the season right now.. Dallas has more to play for sure but it's a road game and Nationally televised.. Clippers will be playing their asses off at home on TNT tonight trust me...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...222717381.html

aireent777

Spurs+162 2H 2x

aireent777

Clippers game O107.5 1H (-135) 3x

aireent777

Spurs+7 In-game (-130) 4x

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Spurs are staring to fold like a cheap suit in this second half so far.. Spurs ain't covering shit tonight... This Spurs winning streak will be broken tonight..

RavensFan2k3

Spurs are staring to fold like a cheap suit in this second half so far.. Spurs ain't covering shit tonight... This Spurs winning streak will be broken tonight..
    Exactly what I was trynna say

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    Spurs+7 In-game (-130) 4x
    Please stop betting the Spurs in game. This is looking like a 20-30 point blowout. Pop won't leave his starters in much longer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

5th game in 8 days for these Spurs.. Coming into OKC tonight on a back to back it was gonna be tough to keep that winning streak going... Rubber legs now in this second half and the shots are coming up short for these Spurs..

That win streak was still very impressive anyways......

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    Spurs+162 2H 2x
    Spurs +162

12 Last