RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Really liking Toronto and Boston today

These are my two strongest leans of the day, any of you have any opinions?

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Like them both.....Toronto might be my big play of the day. Like the Rangers in pucks too

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Like them both.....Toronto might be my big play of the day. Like the Rangers in pucks too
    I'll take a look at the Rangers...how do you feel about your jets getting Michael Vick? Will he be the immediate starter or play a mentoring role to Geno?

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I'll take a look at the Rangers...how do you feel about your jets getting Michael Vick? Will he be the immediate starter or play a mentoring role to Geno?
    I hope he pushes Geno....unfortunately, not sold on Geno.....or my GM who is hoarding cash for some unknown reason

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Be careful there. Both teams are piss poor in offense, but Chicago is a pretty hard working team on D and the lines seem pretty sharp. Not sure about Toronto too.
    Last edited by SharkAA; 03-30-14 at 10:29 AM.

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Good case for the bulls today. Pretty strong Trend workin against celts today. Teams off a road game as a dog who are now a home dog are 128-153-5. If you put in the fact they covered their last game on the road it brings the numbers to 50-77-3 ATS. Also small case for the over as it hits 70-57 for teams in the situation Boston is in and 70-59 for teams in bulls spot. But this is the bulls and celts we are talking about so take the over under stats with a grain of salt although it is a pretty low number