jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Just gonna sit and wait for that Houston money

to run this line up a little more. We already got 2 to 2.5 at some shops. I'll settle for +2.5, but it would be a real gift to get the Warriors +3 or more.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the way you think here Jello. I was gonna get on the Warriors here tonight, but its gonna stay a small play for me. Good luck to us though, 2.5 is available, not sure if we will get any 3's...

jellobiafra

Everybody thought the Pacers were eaassssy money the other night, too. Houston on the 2nd leg of a back-to-back. Pretty hard fought game last night too, until the 4th. GSW rested at home.

Run, run, run baby. Hope the Rockets are ready for a track meet.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I too am liking GS in this spot.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Indeed, they played the Rockets in the beginning of the year, they kept things close in the first half against a Rockets team who came out of the gate super hot. Although the Warriors have some injuries with their bigs, they have solid team chemistry for now and its not like Houston has any big guys on their team at the moment either, should be a close matchup.

jellobiafra

I think HOU is a very square play tonight. They just love those -1.5 openers. Easy money!

I think that's why the SA line was -1.5. They were hoping to draw some of the squares off of Boston. Didn't work.

jellobiafra

I think it's peaked. I put a little on the spread, and a little more on the money line. I really like GSW tonight.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Jello i like your angle. One question though? Did you know this is the warriors 3 rd game in four nights? Or the 4th game in 6 nights.

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Looks like I am the only one on Houston tonight. GL

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jello i like your angle. One question though? Did you know this is the warriors 3 rd game in four nights? Or the 4th game in 6 nights.

I didn't actually. It doesn't change my opinion on the game though. I know they have been in Oakland for 2 nights and days now, lounging on their own couches, fukkn their own wives...all the creature comforts that should lead to a team feeling comfortable and ready to go tonight.

I know that HOU is on the 2nd leg of a back-to-back, flying on planes, sleeping in hotel rooms, maybe out at the club, fukkn groupies.... with a possible look ahead to POR in two nights.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post

I didn't actually. It doesn't change my opinion on the game though. I know they have been in Oakland for 2 nights and days now, lounging on their own couches, fukkn their own wives...all the creature comforts that should lead to a team feeling comfortable and ready to go tonight.

I know that HOU is on the 2nd leg of a back-to-back, flying on planes, sleeping in hotel rooms, maybe out at the club, fukkn groupies.... with a possible look ahead to POR in two nights.
    - like i said i like the play dont be so rude or i will call the king

jellobiafra

How was I rude? Just being honest. Let's not kid ourselves about what life on the road in the NBA is like. Ask Magic Johnson... or Wilt the Stilt.

lakerboy

How was I rude? Just being honest. Let's not kid ourselves about what life on the road in the NBA is like. Ask Magic Johnson... or Wilt the Stilt.

For crying out loud im kidding with you

jellobiafra

Oh.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

lakerboy it's not ur day! if i were u, fade urself today! LOL!

branch0095
    branch0095's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post
    Looks like I am the only one on Houston tonight. GL
    Im with you on Houston tonight. Its a small play for me n I know they were played close last night, but GSW were run out of Denver last night then the emotional 4th quarter decimation of IND the previous night. To many ups and downs and too much back and forth in a 3 day period for a sub par team in my opinion. Cmon HOU!

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Im with the Houston Rockets tonight

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    IMO, for the Warriors, a busy schedule is much less of a factor. They've been playing with a short roster so much this season that they've got to have the best team cardio & legs in the NBA. Even though they're currently in a 4 in 6 stretch, they've been at home for the last week.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by mundane View Post
    lakerboy it's not ur day! if i were u, fade urself today! LOL!
    good point today is thursday not wednesday.

jellobiafra

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the over and I'm about to get ****ed by another NBA 4th quarter meltdown, Warriors can't hit anything

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great win. Somehow they pulled it off being down 97-87. Thanks for traveling Monta

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Got Houston on in-play betting .. too much value to pass and i glad i did.. how could Houston odd is so huge when they were only down 8 at the beginning of 4th quarter when they faced the bloody defenseless Warriors?

COngratz to those who won

jellobiafra

Glad I got +2.5. Wish they could have won my ML that I played also. Basically a push for me.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Glad I got +2.5. Wish they could have won my ML that I played also. Basically a push for me.
    It was the right call Jello, we got the + points and the ML really should have hit as well, Warriors just got a bit too defensive and sloppy down the stretch instead of pushing the ball like they should.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Good call Jello, I was on the Houston ML so looks like we all won. Houston got out of jail there, cant believe GSW threw it away like that but I am glad they did