HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

Mar 27 NBA.

Blazers head coach Terry Stotts, "...we've got 10 games left. There's got to be a sense of urgency for every game."

Get into the play-offs and anything can happen. If you're the 8th seed you might be one-and-done. Teams like the Grizzlies are working hard to improve their standings.

Teams like the Suns and Mavericks are on the fence. You don't want to be in the way of these teams as they'll put maximum effort to get in.

Get into the play-offs and maybe good things can happen. Can Phoenix and Dallas upset San Antonio in a 5-game series? Definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

Thursday stuff:

Lakers +3
    Mavericks +1

There aren't many instances where the Bucks are favored over anyone. And the single game where they won handily against an underdog was against the 76ers. The Lakers bench is out to get theirs; the Bucks bench is underwhelming. Jordan Hill is healthy and playing well. The combination of Hill in center and Kaman at the 4-spot could be a deadly combo against a soft team like the Bucks.

Clippers/Mavericks: again, urgency. The Clippers can't do much to improve their seeding. Not at the rate the Spurs are winning and OKC have quite a soft schedule remaining.

This could be a series where the home team dominates. In which case, i'll rescind my prediction where i said that the Clippers will sweep the Mavericks. Both will play again on the 3rd of April. I think the Mavericks win this one and lose at Staples Center a week later.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Hey HappyKane, as always, love your picks. I was wondering, do you think Lakers win out right?