pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Kings as a home dog to NYK tonight

IDK how anyone who watched that pathetic knick performance in LA last night would even consider putting their hard earned money on that shit team. Them being favored in Sacramento is a joke. The whole Knick team has checked out.

Kings +105 is pretty much sweat free, easy money

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    IDK how anyone who watched that pathetic knick performance in LA last night would even consider putting their hard earned money on that shit team. Them being favored in Sacramento is a joke. The whole Knick team has checked out.

Kings +105 is pretty much sweat free, easy money
    I don't disagree with the play but I do disagree with your theory. I live in the NY area so the Knicks get shoved down my throat all day. They do suck, they do but they haven't mailed it in. Lot's of false hope here since Phil came. They are still 8-2 last 10 and 3 games out of the wildcard. LA game was tough spot, you win 8 in a row then lose to the Cavs and fly out to Cali and expect to win. Now they know.

Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Hmmmm, almost makes me feel like all that jack I put on the Knicks was a bad idea. We shall see.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

another set up i guess since they are 16 up! who would take knicks after worse game of all time.

Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

lol. I know who would do such a thing. lmao.