leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    i think we learned a good lesson here today the Jazz are terrible and you should only bet them if they are playing Orlando or Philly at home

AlCar G.
    Update your status
    AlCar G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Yes, I'm over 25 Units and gonna abandon cause of a 3 unit loss, go back to PT clown...
    I follow your CBB thread daily Leet. I didn't realize you had one here. Anyway, you're a solid capper and a good guy. Your reputation is well established and you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. It's very nice of you to share your hard work with everyone on the forum. I hope the winning continues for you and your followers.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar G. View Post
    I follow your CBB thread daily Leet. I didn't realize you had one here. Anyway, you're a solid capper and a good guy. Your reputation is well established and you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. It's very nice of you to share your hard work with everyone on the forum. I hope the winning continues for you and your followers.
    Well put.

Selopez88
    Selopez88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I agree bro your a solid capper! Everybody has those days!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lee didn't you not count a college play in your thread against your record because it wasn't the ncaa tourney? Also, you didn't even assign units to all plays in here.

You are a joke and typical sbr clown who has been exposed. You lurk around this site trolling others and can't even keep your own house in order. When you come close to the record I've compiled on this site (all tracked), then talk to me. Until then, keep tallying inaccurate records and trolling others because it is very obvious you have some jealousy issues.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lee didn't you not count a college play in your thread against your record because it wasn't the ncaa tourney? Also, you didn't even assign units to all plays in here.

You are a joke and typical sbr clown who has been exposed. You lurk around this site trolling others and can't even keep your own house in order. When you come close to the record I've compiled on this site (all tracked), then talk to me. Until then, keep tallying inaccurate records and trolling others because it is very obvious you have some jealousy issues.
    huh?
    NIT results don't count into NCAA obviously...

t-wizzle

Lmao then why post a play?

Stay in your lane. Troll and you will be exposed. Keep an inaccurate record and you will be exposed.

leetreaper

Lmao then why post a play?

Stay in your lane. Troll and you will be exposed. Keep an inaccurate record and you will be exposed.
    wha a f idiot, can't even talk to you normally as you are mentally retarded...

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao, the stupidity on here amazes me

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Lmfao, the stupidity on here amazes me
    He is saying why a post a play? Omg jeez f christ...

AlCar G.
    Update your status

Personally, I don't care if someone posts their record or not. I'm a football better and do well. I'm trying to learn to cap BB and I strictly follow Lucky1g so I don't get killed in the process and I have been following him for the last two seasons. Anyone who tries to "cap the cappers" will get killed IMO. I do look in other reguler posters threads daily to see how they are doing and wish them well now and then. Leet, as I mentioned I check out your CBB thread everyday and I know you win a lot more than you lose; posted record or not!!! Also, one can glean from your threads that you are a decent guy. I have always found that it's best for the capper and everyone who follows him regularly to act like a negative post isn't even there. If you do that they will go away. As long as you feed into it they'll keep cluttering your threads.

In the end, who cares where you get your plays. You're either posting mostly winners or you're not. If you're not then people obviously won't follow. I just noticed today that you have an NBA thread, but I can speak to your CBB thread and you post mostly winners. Quite frankly, I don't know what your record is on that thread because I really don't look at it. However, I do check out your thread everyday and therefore know on my own that you post mostly winners.

Good luck brother and keep helping people win. The books are my enemy and if I had my way EVERYONE on here would have a positive record. I belong to a private site dedicated to this and we all share thoughts in an effort to help eachother win. Any negative talk against one another will get you kicked out immediately. We all know that no matter how good you are doing it can turn in an instant and I feel bad for anyone that loses.

BTW, I hope you all realize that sites such as this are in bed with the books. Look at the top of this page and you will see links to all the top booking houses. Have you ever noticed that when a capper is consistently winning and winning and winning the hate posts start? And the hate gets worse and worse and worse until the capper shuts his thread down because he gets sick of all the hate. And if that doesn't make him go away he somehow gets banned.

Act like negative posts don't even exist!!!!!!

t-wizzle

Personally, I don't care if someone posts their record or not. I'm a football better and do well. I'm trying to learn to cap BB and I strictly follow Lucky1g so I don't get killed in the process and I have been following him for the last two seasons. Anyone who tries to "cap the cappers" will get killed IMO. I do look in other reguler posters threads daily to see how they are doing and wish them well now and then. Leet, as I mentioned I check out your CBB thread everyday and I know you win a lot more than you lose; posted record or not!!! Also, one can glean from your threads that you are a decent guy. I have always found that it's best for the capper and everyone who follows him regularly to act like a negative post isn't even there. If you do that they will go away. As long as you feed into it they'll keep cluttering your threads.

In the end, who cares where you get your plays. You're either posting mostly winners or you're not. If you're not then people obviously won't follow. I just noticed today that you have an NBA thread, but I can speak to your CBB thread and you post mostly winners. Quite frankly, I don't know what your record is on that thread because I really don't look at it. However, I do check out your thread everyday and therefore know on my own that you post mostly winners.

Good luck brother and keep helping people win. The books are my enemy and if I had my way EVERYONE on here would have a positive record. I belong to a private site dedicated to this and we all share thoughts in an effort to help eachother win. Any negative talk against one another will get you kicked out immediately. We all know that no matter how good you are doing it can turn in an instant and I feel bad for anyone that loses.

BTW, I hope you all realize that sites such as this are in bed with the books. Look at the top of this page and you will see links to all the top booking houses. Have you ever noticed that when a capper is consistently winning and winning and winning the hate posts start? And the hate gets worse and worse and worse until the capper shuts his thread down because he gets sick of all the hate. And if that doesn't make him go away he somehow gets banned.

Act like negative posts don't even exist!!!!!!

And therein lies the hypocricy.

Leet is one of the most negative posters on this site. The piece of shit invaded my threads (winning threads mind you) and bashed me - completely unprovoked. Never had an exchange with the guy before and yet he felt the need to bash me and try and discredit me.

So I check out his thread and sure enough he loses, abandons the thread, and doesn't track all his losing plays.

If you don't see the irony in that then so be it.

leetreaper

Leet is one of the most negative posters on this site. The piece of shit invaded my threads (winning threads mind you) and bashed me - completely unprovoked. Never had an exchange with the guy before and yet he felt the need to bash me and try and discredit me.

So I check out his thread and sure enough he loses, abandons the thread, and doesn't track all his losing plays.

Every my play documented and 100% accurate in both NBA and Tourney threads, i don't count NIT as they don't belong in the dance and obv for other users to see/compare/etc...

Keep posting fades as we all enjoy them here on the forum

t-wizzle

Lol dude admits to not including all plays in his record. What a jackass.

Guy can't sniff how good my record has been here so he resorted to trolling. Pathetic stuff.

leetreaper

Lol dude admits to not including all plays in his record. What a jackass.

Guy can't sniff how good my record has been here so he resorted to trolling. Pathetic stuff.
    My thread clearly states NCAA TOURNEY, do you have a SINGLE BRAIN...omg i can't talk to the f.ucking midget anymore...

t-wizzle

This is his M.O. Resort to name-calling after being exposed.

He's now put a bullseye on himself. First night didn't work out so great for him.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

AlCar G.
    Update your status

Hey Twizz; I haven't been in one of your threads in a while but I always checked out your threads when I had more time a while back. I always found you to be a good guy with a good thread that had great discussions within it. I don't know wether or not Leet goes into other's threads and bashes them; as I don't go into that many threads. All I'm saying is that I have been checking out Leet's CBB thread every day and it all looks good to me. You might be right about what you're saying, but why bother saying it? People will make up their own minds whether or not to follow. I just don't think it's necessary to "expose" anyone. Anyone who blindly tails someone's plays prior to that person establishing some credability then they derserve to lose. I menitioned earlier I strictly follow Lucky1g while I'm trying to learn hoops. Believe me I followed Lucky's thread for a while and made sure he was the "real deal" before I actually start tailing.

As I mentioned earlier, I didn't know that Leet even had an NBA thread because I hate the NBA and rarely come in here. The only reason I chimed in is because for the last two months or so I have been going into Leet's CBB thread daily and the guy posts his plays before tip and he mostly wins. I can't speak to his capping style or where he gets his plays, but to me it doesn't really matter. When I read the back and fourth he has with the people who follow him in his threads he treats them all well and tries to help. To me, even if a guy had the worst record in the world; he can still be a good guy trying to help and I hate to see ANYONE lose, because that means that the book won.

BTW Twizz, as I remember I believe you did have a winning record, but again, the reason I used to go into your thread is because you always got some good discussion going and back when I start learning hoops those discussions helped me learn a lot. Even if your record was a losing one the logic was sound and they we're good discussions. In fact, when I start coming on this site again and even now I'll go into some of your discussion threads about a particular game and I'm suprised to see people bashing you because like I said, when I first start learning hoops I was a daily reader of your threads and always found it helpful. And you always seemed and still today in your threads seem like a good guy trying to help everyone out.

Sorry for the long post guys. Had some time to kill in between meetings.

t-wizzle

Hey Twizz; I haven't been in one of your threads in a while but I always checked out your threads when I had more time a while back. I always found you to be a good guy with a good thread that had great discussions within it. I don't know wether or not Leet goes into other's threads and bashes them; as I don't go into that many threads. All I'm saying is that I have been checking out Leet's CBB thread every day and it all looks good to me. You might be right about what you're saying, but why bother saying it? People will make up their own minds whether or not to follow. I just don't think it's necessary to "expose" anyone. Anyone who blindly tails someone's plays prior to that person establishing some credability then they derserve to lose. I menitioned earlier I strictly follow Lucky1g while I'm trying to learn hoops. Believe me I followed Lucky's thread for a while and made sure he was the "real deal" before I actually start tailing.

As I mentioned earlier, I didn't know that Leet even had an NBA thread because I hate the NBA and rarely come in here. The only reason I chimed in is because for the last two months or so I have been going into Leet's CBB thread daily and the guy posts his plays before tip and he mostly wins. I can't speak to his capping style or where he gets his plays, but to me it doesn't really matter. When I read the back and fourth he has with the people who follow him in his threads he treats them all well and tries to help. To me, even if a guy had the worst record in the world; he can still be a good guy trying to help and I hate to see ANYONE lose, because that means that the book won.

BTW Twizz, as I remember I believe you did have a winning record, but again, the reason I used to go into your thread is because you always got some good discussion going and back when I start learning hoops those discussions helped me learn a lot. Even if your record was a losing one the logic was sound and they we're good discussions. In fact, when I start coming on this site again and even now I'll go into some of your discussion threads about a particular game and I'm suprised to see people bashing you because like I said, when I first start learning hoops I was a daily reader of your threads and always found it helpful. And you always seemed and still today in your threads seem like a good guy trying to help everyone out.

Sorry for the long post guys. Had some time to kill in between meetings.

Again I never had a problem with the guy until he came into my thread talking shit.

My record here speaks for itself. And like you said, I try to engage in discussions on here. I thought it was important to bring to light this leet guy's hypocrisy. Whether he picks winners or losers is irrelevant because at the end of the day, he's a piece of shit troll who gets his kicks off discrediting other posters.

AlCar G.
    Update your status

Again I never had a problem with the guy until he came into my thread talking shit.

My record here speaks for itself. And like you said, I try to engage in discussions on here. I thought it was important to bring to light this leet guy's hypocrisy. Whether he picks winners or losers is irrelevant because at the end of the day, he's a piece of shit troll who gets his kicks off discrediting other posters.
    If Leet's been going into your thread bashing you then I would submitt to him the same, which is he shouldn't do that. We're are trying to accomplish the same goal. As I mentioned Twizz, I still read your discussion threads and I think it's shameful when people chime in saying that you suck blah, balh, blah, because my god, you're only trying to stimulate discussion on a game or post a play you like. We all have to remember that there are a lot of young kids on here that get a kick out of being dickheads, which is bad enough. We don't need the adults doing it or feeding into it.

On a different note. I can cap football, but damn, I cannot get this BB down. I don't know how you guys do it. Just when I think I'm getting better I learn that I still suck. I just can't seem to settle on the right approach. One day the "trends" and numbers approach worked out and the next day the line movement approach was the right one. I just can't figure out the best approach to committ to.

First 12