RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I was on Denver +10.5...its up to +11.5 now, uhh

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I read on a Thunder blog that he would play 1 of the next two games. Guess that means he's in next game v's Dallas and might pick OKC in a revenge game there.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I think OKC can cover -11 w/o W.B playing. Denver is thinner w/o Hickson, and will score less w/o Chandler(doubtful). OKC got burnt bad at Denver and Hickson went off. I can see the situation flip flopping here.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way I don't care who is out for denver I can't see the thunder covering this number with out Westbrook. Thunder looking ahead to their revenge game versus the mavericks. Mavericks beat them by like 30.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Yea but your division rival is always your rival. Maybe they didn't win by 30 points, OKC is taking the cake on this game. I forgot Nate Robinson also had a good game when Hickson went off. No Hickson, no Nate, and possibly no Chandler. Thats a lot of points. Nate was the reason their bench was the best in the league at one point. These are some nice players who did most of the work for Denver in their last game vs OKC. Randy Foye and Fournier are going to cost the game for Denver because they never come through when needed.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very true I agree. But it's the thunder without Westbrook.... That's really all I need to know. Durant could go for 50 tonight and I still couldn't see them covering this number. As long as Ty Lawson & keneith faired aren't injured I'm fine.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Very true I agree. But it's the thunder without Westbrook.... That's really all I need to know. Durant could go for 50 tonight and I still couldn't see them covering this number. As long as Ty Lawson & keneith faired aren't injured I'm fine.
    I made a mistake on their last match up. Nate Robinson, Hickson, and Chandler did not have an impact on the game. I t was their previous game with OKC on December 17th 2013.