KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I just saw the worst call ever

Anyone see that offensive foul called on Vasquez? Durant jumps into Vasquez as he is going up for a jumper and Bill Kennedey calls an offensive foul.

Might not have an impact on the game, but probably one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

anyone got a link?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I was only half paying attention but FS Oklahoma announcers were saying it was the right call.

Obviously massive homer alert there.

KRIT

Can't find a link but this is what happened as best I can explain:

Vasquez pumpfakes, Durant jumps to contest the shot, Vasquez goes up for the shot while Durant crashes into him, offensive foul. If that is an offensive foul, then Paul Pierce wouldn't have a career.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

that call does have a great impact because garbage salmon cant shoot for shit... Not just one bad call.. I saw two .. the last one when they gave that niger salmon free thros

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yes I saw it...awful call, but notice how the ref called a foul on Durant right after when Amir Johnson lost the ball. lol Amir was dribbling and just lost it. So that was a make up call. NBA always works like that.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yes I saw it...awful call, but notice how the ref called a foul on Durant right after when Amir Johnson lost the ball. lol Amir was dribbling and just lost it. So that was a make up call. NBA always works like that.
    I noticed that. Actually two make up calls after that so it did work out. Only problem was it was Vasquez's 6th foul. All good, had Raptors +1.5 live so no harm. I just didn't know you could be called for an offensive foul when you are shooting a jumpshot and someone crashes into you.