leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Thursday Card

Cavaliers +10.0

Rockets -7.0

1 unit each, gl.

YTD: 133-111, +29.30 units.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FistOfFreedom
    FistOfFreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

No way Houston covers bro. Howard out. Cavs play 100% better without Irving.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by FistOfFreedom View Post
    No way Houston covers bro. Howard out. Cavs play 100% better without Irving.
    Asik gets the same numbers, is this your first time watching NBA?

FistOfFreedom

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Asik gets the same numbers, is this your first time watching NBA?
    Lol I have ML on Houston, but just sayin, 7 points is A LOTTTTTTT

BOL you'll need it

leetreaper

Looks fine to me, gl.

FistOfFreedom

Line should be 5-6

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Fist of ass is clueless lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

BOL you'll need it
    I have Houston over 213, and over TT 110. Hope it works for both of us. BOL.

FistOfFreedom

Quote Originally Posted by moguler View Post
    Fist of ass is clueless lol
    Lol.

I won't even come back after the game and say "I told ya so".

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Houston does play the same with Asik when Howard sits. Asik was killing it last year and that's why he wanted the trade I bet!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Houston does play the same with Asik when Howard sits. Asik was killing it last year and that's why he wanted the trade I bet!
    You bet !!!!!!! " I'm shocked Rick, simply shocked" LOL

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets line is inflated... Timberwolves desperately needs wins...

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    and Houston doesn't??? if that is why you are betting Min then have fun losing

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    and Houston doesn't??? if that is why you are betting Min then have fun losing
    Rockets already in the playoffs tars muffin. Timberwolves battling for the last spot so im assuming this is gonna be a real tight game. Wolves may lose but I highly doubt rockets cover that inflated line

FistOfFreedom

I took the Under 44Mag and TWolves +7.5 (Small)

BOL to us

FistOfFreedom

Rockets already in the playoffs tars muffin. Timberwolves battling for the last spot so im assuming this is gonna be a real tight game. Wolves may lose but I highly doubt rockets cover that inflated line
    Yes sir.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

They played a tough OT game last night in Dallas.

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    They played a tough OT game last night in Dallas.
    And? They are a hungry team right now and really wanna make the playoffs. You think an ot and b2b will stop them from trying their hardest to win??? Rockets are overrated and missing Dwight Howard tonight. What better time to beat the rockets when their star big man is out. The line already is reflecting the b2b and ot so I'm thinking it's why the oddsmakers made it so high. From the numbers I'm looking st I see the majority of betters are backing the rockets heavily tonight.... Which is why timberwolves are going to cover +7.5 tonight

bob6199

yea every NBA team goes well you know what guys we are in the playoffs so we should lose…….playing on a B2B off of a OT game i don't care if you want it their bodies won't

farmhouse1

yea every NBA team goes well you know what guys we are in the playoffs so we should lose…….
    Are you a Moran?? Did I ever say wolves will win. Did I ever say the rockets will lose this game because they're in the playoffs?? No I simply said this line is inflated by a few points and that their is no way the wolves are laying down to the overrated rockets tonight. I'm simply saying that the wolves can definitely cover this number tonighttonight

bob6199

Are you a Moran?? Did I ever say wolves will win. Did I ever say the rockets will lose this game because they're in the playoffs?? No I simply said this line is inflated by a few points and that their is no way the wolves are laying down to the overrated rockets tonight. I'm simply saying that the wolves can definitely cover this number tonighttonight
    moran

farmhouse1

moran
    Go ahead dipshit bet on the rockets -7.5 let's see what happens.

farmhouse1

moran
    From all the insight I just dropped on this idiot. He focuses on the speeding error.. Wow good luck laying -7.5 with a very overrated rockets team

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Being desperate and winning are two different things. How many times do we hear in the NFL "this team needs the win more" and goes out and gets blown out. Means nothing. Look at LT's thread, you think Minn. is going to win 4 in a row against "powerhouse's" I doubt it. they are a marginal team at best. BOL in your wagers men.

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Being desperate and winning are two different things. How many times do we hear in the NFL "this team needs the win more" and goes out and gets blown out. Means nothing. Look at LT's thread, you think Minn. is going to win 4 in a row against "powerhouse's" I doubt it. they are a marginal team at best. BOL in your wagers men.
    Boy are you people real dumb. Please when did I ever say the wolves will beat the rockets cus I'm sure I never said that. All I'm trying to do is say the wolves definitely can cover this inflated line. That's all I care about if they win hats great but they aren't going to lay down to e rockets just because they played in ot yesterday

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

From all the insight I just dropped on this idiot. He focuses on the speeding error.. Wow good luck laying -7.5 with a very overrated rockets team
    It is so nice to see a guy that's been here a little over 4 weeks telling us we are all idiots. Your posts are not suggestive or informative, they are just your ignorant way of expressing your own opinion. What happened, you get kicked out of some other forum ???? Like you said, " I thought we were here to share opinions ". Well then do that and stop with the name calling & vulgar language. We can all do that as well but most of us choice the high road. Take it for what is worth or don't I couldn't care less. By the way. I asked you TWICE to show us your YTD "Year To Date" record, had to spell it out for you, and you have never responded. In fact, you don't even tell us your previous day record. Nice selections yesterday on Detroit and Indy, both lost I believe, but you don't bring that up. You just choose to criticize everybody else's choice. Listen pal, their are enough negative people on here, we don't need another. BOL in your selections, and I hope other people join in with me and express their disgust with your posts.
    Points Awarded:

AussieJam gave 44 Mag 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

FistOfFreedom gave 44 Mag 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BCC585 gave 44 Mag 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FistOfFreedom

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Boy are you people real dumb. Please when did I ever say the wolves will beat the rockets cus I'm sure I never said that. All I'm trying to do is say the wolves definitely can cover this inflated line. That's all I care about if they win hats great but they aren't going to lay down to e rockets just because they played in ot yesterday
    SEE PREVIOUs POST you ignorant F... get lost you Farm animal piece of COW DUNG.

AussieJam
    AussieJam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Wolves need the win but I think they won't cover the line I personally like Houston better without the big baby ! Lol just my thoughts BOL everyone

farmhouse1

SEE PREVIOUs POST you ignorant F... get lost you Farm animal piece of COW DUNG.
    Good luck laying -7.5 with the rockets buddy

farmhouse1

It is so nice to see a guy that's been here a little over 4 weeks telling us we are all idiots. Your posts are not suggestive or informative, they are just your ignorant way of expressing your own opinion. What happened, you get kicked out of some other forum ???? Like you said, " I thought we were here to share opinions ". Well then do that and stop with the name calling & vulgar language. We can all do that as well but most of us choice the high road. Take it for what is worth or don't I couldn't care less. By the way. I asked you TWICE to show us your YTD "Year To Date" record, had to spell it out for you, and you have never responded. In fact, you don't even tell us your previous day record. Nice selections yesterday on Detroit and Indy, both lost I believe, but you don't bring that up. You just choose to criticize everybody else's choice. Listen pal, their are enough negative people on here, we don't need another. BOL in your selections, and I hope other people join in with me and express their disgust with your posts.
    What a douche bag you are. First off I was on Knicks. Second off if you watched that Denver game the pistons had the cover but some how lost it in the final minutes. Get a fuxking clue you tool and stick to your "totals" seems like that's all you play you fuxking square piece of shiit

FistOfFreedom

Good luck laying -7.5 with the rockets buddy
    He's on the over, everyone calm..

farmhouse1

I'm 44 mag and all I play is heavy favored money lines and team totals like a little puss.y that you are.

Yuuuup11
    Update your status
    Yuuuup11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Liking both on cavs as well GL

farmhouse1

No russell westbrook

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

With FT Master out and Dion Waiters still questionable, this will be a tough one. GL anyway.

12 Last