RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I won $3200 tonight

Thanks LSU and Timberwolves.

penetrate you Paul George for costing me what would have been another +$5000 night.

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tailed your timberwolves bet. made me sweat though haha
    Don't know how they lost such a big lead though.

RMStanley

I penetrating hate when teams have the ball TIED on the last possession (shot clock turned off) and they settle for a shitty jumper.

There is no worse lost bet than this scenario playing out (especially when their coach eschews a timeout).

IN THIS SCENARIO, DRIVE THE MOTHERPENETRATING BALL TO THE MOTHERPENETRATING HOOP AND GET THE WHISTLE. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Luckily they overcame a 5 point deficit in OT and Herr Nowitzki missed some shots he hits >60% of the time or this would have been a shitty night.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    I penetrating hate when teams have the ball TIED on the last possession (shot clock turned off) and they settle for a shitty jumper.

There is no worse lost bet than this scenario playing out (especially when their coach eschews a timeout).

IN THIS SCENARIO, DRIVE THE MOTHERPENETRATING BALL TO THE MOTHERPENETRATING HOOP AND GET THE WHISTLE. IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Luckily they overcame a 5 point deficit in OT and Herr Nowitzki missed some shots he hits >60% of the time or this would have been a shitty night.
    Usually, refs don't call foul when teams try to get a layup on the last possession, unless it's a blatant take-down. That's why teams settle for jumpers.

RMStanley

[QUOTE=tb1984;21437168]Usually, refs don't call foul when teams try to get a layup on the last possession, unless it's a blatant take-down. That's why teams settle for jumpers.[/QUOTE

The fact that Refs swallow the whistle is countered by the fact that everybody in the defense crashes to the ball handler leaving things wide-open for a dime or An offenseive rebound/put back