IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Nba wed

3-3 YDAY. POD went 2-1. Should have kept the Cavs +11, but got scared with more injuries released.

Over Dallas 210.5 (POD) Both teams love to score and on top of that N. Pecovic will sit for Minny. All in the PAINT!

DET +6.5 (POD) Besides the possible let down spot for DEN tonight DET matches up well vs DEN. And I like 7points!

Over TOR 198 (POD) Tor has been scoring 99+ points a game their last 10. NOP just gave up 112 pts to Boston in reg

NYK +1.5 (POD) I do like Indy here, but the line dropping with everyone on Indy makes me wonder. Also Indy's ball has been very flat, while NYK are really doing it. Indy trying to sweep NYK on their home court will be a tough task!

Over Char 194 (POD) Both teams have the guards to light it up. Char has been rolling with all their guards healthy again. And don't forget AL Jefferson. Slight edge to Char here and they should score 100+

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

No Bobcats +6?

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    No Bobcats +6?
    I love the bobcats +6! But ppls intel scared me off. Played NYK/Overdallas/Over TOR the largest.