Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

The Gods are playing tricks

For some reason my thread is over in the college football forum. lol That's a good one. I have no idea how to get it back over here. Who ever did that cheers to you. You know far more about computers that I ever will or want to.

My system has no plays today. As of 3/15/14 we are 3-0. I don't know why I started a BB thread this late in the season. Guess I was getting tired of keeping the results of my system to myself. I won't tell you about how this system has gone 93-4 this NBA season because I can't prove it and that would be bragging. Just keep an eye on this thread and see what happens.

john360180
    john360180's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4572

Hi Jimmy,
    glad your back.
    Just so I know I'm on the right track didn't we lose on the Bobcats Vs the Hawks the other day?

Jimmy the Creep

John, the play was the Hawks ATS and buy 3 points. The Hawks won 97-83 over the cats.

Jimmy the Creep

The God of fire has spoken. 3/19/14 we have an (A) bet. We will invest in the Lakers. Looks like they are +13 home dogs. You will invest 3% of your bank and buy 3 points. The play is on the spread. Don't be greedy buy 3.

Jimmy the Creep

If you took the Lakers and bought 3 points you had a push. No ground was lost. When they play tomorrow we will still go with an (A) bet.

For today we have an (A) bet on the Wizards. If you tail JM I believe the Wizards are a (B) bet according to his system. So I feel very good about this one. To make the pot a little sweeter over at Betonline you can bet the spread and buy 3 points for the same price as betting on the money line. Jump on it.

Today, invest 1 unit on the (WIZARDS) that's 3% of your bank. Take the spread and buy 3 points. Don't be greedy.

Remember. The A,B,C progressive betting system is nothing more than a bank management tool. It has nothing to do with making picks.

john360180

Thanks for the Lakers yesterday Jimmy.
    Down here the line was 13.5 so by buying 3 we got 16.5. So a winning day.
    Are you picks just JM picks?
    All the best.

Jimmy the Creep

Buying 3 points is very important. Small gains over a long time will get you where you want to be. I've got my own little system that works quit well. I have followed Tony aka (JM) for a long time and am happy anytime his pick and my pick are the same. His record speaks for its self. But I do my own thing.

Jimmy the Creep

The Wizards couldn't get it done last night, but that's ok, it was just the (A) bet. The Wizards pass all the system filters and look like a solid (B) bet tonight. Your (A) bet on the Wizards should have been 3% of your bank. So your (B) bet will be 3 or 4 x's your (A) bet. No more than that.

Right now the Wizards are 5-5.5 favorites. So the system says you must invest on the ML. So that is what I strongly recommend you do. But if I were a gambler witch I'm not. I might be tempted to invest in the spread and buy 3 points. I don't think you should do that, but all things considered it appears fairly safe. The ML is the system play.

On the 19th. You either pushed or won with the Lakers. If you won, the betting series is over for you. If you pushed I would say lets go with the (A) bet again. The problem is that they are playing against our (B) bet Wizards. Even though the Lakers pass the system filter don't invest in them tonight. Of course if the Lakers do cover it won't surprise me. Both teams pass the filters.

Jimmy the Creep

That was like a walk in the grave yard. The Wizards must have cast a spell on the Lakers. They looked like the walking dead last night.

For today we have a team to invest in but they don't quite pass the filter. So you may want to pass if you're not a gambler. I believe the Spurs are about to feel the agony of defeat. The wrath of the Warriors will come down hard on the Spurs.

Consider an (A) bet on Golden State. Bet the spread and buy 3. Don't be greedy.
    Last edited by Jimmy the Creep; 03-22-14 at 12:15 PM. Reason: The ML seems like a good play. Either way it should be a good play.

Jimmy the Creep

Golden State couldn't get the job done yesterday. No big surprise because it didn't pass the filter. It was so close that I felt it was worth looking at. At the last minute I passed on it and I hope you did too.

Today we have a solid play on the Lakers. This is an (A) bet. If at game time we are the favorite by more than -3 bet the ML. If we are -3 or less then you can play the ML or the spread. Play the best value. Remember to buy 3 points if you bet the spread. Invest 1 unit. That's 3% of your bank.

This should be easy money. Good luck.

Jimmy the Creep

The under world was on the money again. So far in March the father of the under world has allowed me to go 28-0. We won on the (A) bet 19 times. The (B) 7 times and only had to go to the (C) bet once. I see no end in sight.

Today the Portland Trail Blazers meet all the system filters. For us this is an (A) bet. Right now at my book they are +6 road dogs. I'm investing 3% of my bank and buying 3 points to +9. You should do the same.

As a bonus I see that Portland is a (B) bet according to the JM system. When ever our picks line up we are almost certain to win. Don't be greedy buy 3.

dellion214
    dellion214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Creep View Post
    The under world was on the money again. So far in March the father of the under world has allowed me to go 28-0. We won on the (A) bet 19 times. The (B) 7 times and only had to go to the (C) bet once. I see no end in sight.

Today the Portland Trail Blazers meet all the system filters. For us this is an (A) bet. Right now at my book they are +6 road dogs. I'm investing 3% of my bank and buying 3 points to +9. You should do the same.

As a bonus I see that Portland is a (B) bet according to the JM system. When ever our picks line up we are almost certain to win. Don't be greedy buy 3.
    Who u like nba ats today

Jimmy the Creep

Yer lookin at it brother.

john360180

Bang! Thanks (again) Creep.
    J.

Jimmy the Creep

Another (A) win with Portland yesterday. Today the longhorn demon can't seem to dig up a play. But, we have a back up plan. Today JM has a play on the NY Knicks. It looks to be a very solid bet. This is an (A) bet on the ML. So invest 3% of your bank. Remember the big picture. Don't be greedy.

Jimmy the Creep

I'm not sure if this is a good idea because it requires that I deviate from my system and I have learned that the chances of getting burned goes up quite a bit when I do this so use caution and think hard before you follow this.

We won with Portland yesterday. That pick came strait from hell and we won on the (A) bet and that means the bet is over and we move on. But, I see that it is a (C) bet according to JM's system. The bet is over according to him too. To me it looks like a good bet and it is in the (C) slot. And if we lost it would be in the (B) slot. Hmmmm.

I'm thinking 1 unit-3% of my bank on the ML. I should pass but it looks pretty good. What's your thoughts.

Jimmy the Creep

That's it ! The 3 legged dog the lives under the stairs has spoken to me. He said to go for it and drop dead. lol I love that dog.

Put 1 unit on the ML for the Knicks and 1 unit on the ML for Portland. The Knicks are an (A) bet so no parlay for you. 1 U is 3% of your bank. For me that's a lot.

Jimmy the Creep

Discipline. Man that sure went out the window yesterday. I had no system plays but I still needed some action. Why did I go with Portland? Because that 3 legged dog that speaks with the forked tongue told me to do so. I should have known better. I will kick him when he's down.

As for the Knicks... That was an (A) bet with JM's system. Although they got beat down hard last night I am sure they won't let that happen again tonight. I have no idea what happened there. The Knicks don't fall into my system but they are a JM pick. So I will follow through with it.

Today I have 1 pick the meets all the system requirements. We have an (A) bet on the (Clippers). The lines aren't out yet so I be back later with how we should attack this one. I'm also going to stick with the JM bet. So I'm going with a (B) bet on the Knicks. It's not my pick but so far it looks good.

Jimmy the Creep

So here's what were going to do. Knicks (B) bet. Invest in the spread. Buy 3 points and make your bet 3 or 4 times what ever your (A) bet was. The (Clippers) are a system bet and this will be an (A) bet. Bet on the money line and only invest 3% of your bankroll. I know the return is small but we are in this for the long haul. GL.

Jimmy the Creep

The Knicks came through just like I knew they would. Another win to fatten the bank. Our (A) bet on the (Clippers) couldn't quite get it done. No big deal we will it tomorrow.

Today we have an (A) bet on the Hawks. They meet all the system filters. After the lines come out we will know how to kill it.

Jimmy the Creep

Today we invest in the Hawks. This is an (A) bet. So take the spread. Buy 3 Points. And only invest 3% of your bank. They are +4.5 home dogs. They need to be +7.5. Go get em.

Add the Clippers to the mix. (B) bet. We lost the (A) bet so what ever your (A) bet was you should bet 3 or 4 x's that amount for your (B) bet. Turns out this is also a JM system pic.
    Last edited by Jimmy the Creep; 03-27-14 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Add something

Jimmy the Creep

So the Hawks couldn't get it done on the (A) bet. No problem, they'll get it done tomorrow. Of course the Clippers came through on the (B) bet just like we planed.

Today we have two (A) bets. The (Jazz) and the (NYK). Invest in the spread and buy 3 points. Remember, only invest 1 unit. That's 3% of your bank. It's more important to do that now because we have an open bet going on with the Hawks. So take the spread, 3% and buy 3 points.

Jimmy the Creep

Last night if you bet the spread on the Jazz and bought 3 points you were a winner. Buying 3 points is very important. If our team is an underdog we will always buy 3 points. So the Jazz plucked the pelicans and we can put that one in the win column.

We lost the (A) bet on the Knicks. We will still win the bet, but they do suck.

Today we have a system bet on the Hawks. This is a (B) bet. Your (A) bet should have been 3% of your bank. So for the (B) bet invest 3 or 4 X's that amount. I feel more comfortable at the lower end. Just make sure you have enough in your bank to cover a (C) bet if we have too. Don't forget to bet the spread and buy 3. BOL.

Jimmy the Creep

Our system play on the Hawks came through for us just like we planed. That's another win for us. I've lost track of how many wins we have. I know that in this thread we have won every system bet.

On the 25th we had no system bets. And I was drinking some JD with a good friend of mine. Bad idea. I bet on Portland and the Knicks. I never should have. The Knicks came through for us. They were a JM system bet and Portland lost. If you were tailing me and bet on Portland I'm sorry about that. Plus on the 28th after a few beverages I sat down here and made another mistake. I thought the Knicks passed the filter, but they didn't. I'm not sure how I missed it but it happened. So we do not have a play on them today. I'm sorry about that. It won't happen again. I don't do this for fun. We must win.

Moral of the story. Do not ever try making any bets after you have been drinking JD or any other beverage that has rendered you SHIT FACED !

If you were tailing me I'm very sorry. It won't happen again.

From the start of the NBA season I have lost 4 system bets but won a hell of a lot more. The bank roll is very healthy and we have not lost one system bet in this thread. I'm already looking forward to next November.

Today we have no system bets. Don't go on tilt.

Jimmy the Creep

Today we have an (A) bet on the Pistons. Looks like this will be a bet on the ML. Remember to risk only 3% of your bank. Slow and steady wins the race.

Jimmy the Creep

Another easy win. This is not very hard. We have no system plays today. But if I were a gambler I might be tempted to bet the spread with the Lakers +8.5 and buy 3 points to +11.5. And only invest 3% of my bank.

Jimmy the Creep

If you gambled on the Lakers yesterday you lost. No surprise, it wasn't a system bet. The system bets are 100% in this thread.

Today, we have an (A) bet on the Pacers. Bet 3% of your bank on the ML.

Jimmy the Creep

The Pacers won. Another win for the system. Still at 100% for official system plays. No plays today. Time to go shopping for a new motorcycle.

Jimmy the Creep

Today we have 3 system plays.
    Celtics
    Rockets
    New Orleans

The Celtics are a ML play. The value is such that I'm not going to play it.
    The Rockets are also a ML play. I'm on it.
    New Orleans is a spread play. Buy 3 points.

Remember this is the (A) bet so only invest 3% of your bank. That's 1 unit.

Jimmy the Creep

We just can't seem to lose ! The Rockets and the Pelicans brought home the gold. I haven't been keeping track but I do know we are 100% on the system bets in this thread.

Tonight we have an (A) bet on the Celtics. Bet the spread and buy 3 points. 1 unit bet. 3% of your bank.

Jimmy the Creep

What another win! I really hate to see the season coming to a close. Let's keep printing money as long as we can.

Today we have a system bet on the Pelicans. It's an (A) bet and they are the dogs by 10. So bet the spread and buy 3 points. Only bet 1 unit. That's 3% of your bank.

Jimmy the Creep

Once again we win ! Every single system bet has won. Do we need anymore proof ? What ! No games today ! Time to go pick up my new motorcycle.

Jimmy the Creep

We can't seem to dig up a bone lately. Just as well. My bank gets nervous when I have to many things to bet on.