texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

That Clippers/Nuggets game may have been the only NBA total I have played all year. I think it was. So many airballs. Pace was perfect too. Jesus Christ. To lose a game by 7 points and to know that there were like 17 threes that were airballed...what a disgrace

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Yep, had the pace and FT % to go over. Just shitty long range shooting. I had the under but was not looking good halfway through 3rd.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Yep, had the pace and FT % to go over. Just shitty long range shooting. I had the under but was not looking good halfway through 3rd.
    under really was the smart play, clippers on a back to back going into denver. legs were clearly not with them. HOWEVER, denver had their fair share of airballs too. just a ridiculous thing to happen!

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Dont care how tired you are you should not be missing the little bunnie inside shots that they were missing as well. Was kinda a joke

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Dont care how tired you are you should not be missing the little bunnie inside shots that they were missing as well. Was kinda a joke
    yeah, i agree with that too. but you could argue that about any over you lose, "so many easy shots missed". i just can't believe how many wide open looks from three caught air. maybe one day they will keep stats on that. this is the worst i have ever seen by a long shot.

peendog
    peendog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I stay away from the Clippers altogether. That team is just up and down. Anytime I bet for/against them I lose. More than any other team. Warriors is the second worst for me. So I have officially banned both.