J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Omfg nba is fixed

Anybody watching this nba game denver vs L.A Clippers. Ty Lawson gets a and 1. 3 point play turns into a 5 point play. Smh i will only make straight plays from now on. And the announcers arent even battling the call. They are paid to stfu and not ask questions. I dont have any money on this game either. Crazy weird shit.. Anybody else see that shit.

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

He clearly didnt get the shot off in time.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Seen it, sucks cause I got the clips. But at least it helps my over lol

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Thankyou Joey Crawford.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

you do realize Crawford is the ref and he lost it a long time ago it's not fixed it's just NBA refs aren't that bright. BTW the refs got the rule right the clips announcers just said it was the right call the CLIPS announcers soooo yea.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

that call your referring to was right. What is crazy is the refs are calling fouls left and right.

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    Anybody watching this nba game denver vs L.A Clippers. Ty Lawson gets a and 1. 3 point play turns into a 5 point play. Smh i will only make straight plays from now on. And the announcers arent even battling the call. They are paid to stfu and not ask questions. I dont have any money on this game either. Crazy weird shit.. Anybody else see that shit.
    Couple things. Once the a foul occurs, the clock stops. So that is why the basket counted. Second, Crawford wouldn't be put in those positions to make the foul call if the Clipper defenders would just stay on the damn ground. They are flying in the air at every shot fake. Whether you make contact or not, undisciplined defense like that shouldn't be rewarded.