blacki409
    blacki409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Thank you Mavs!

I don't know how everyone one else is, but I feel I do so much better when I don't post my plays!...another great night...gonna take the wife out for some court side seats to the game for st patty's day!....enjoy the rest of your night guys!
    Attached Images  

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

don't believe you with the random times. but nice try

blacki409

Haha u don't have to buddy...I don't have the time in the day to make shit up...believe what you want that's fine by me

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

How were you able to make multiple bets on the same game at the same line?

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow nice hit man

blacki409

I was able to because after like 10 mins or so my account allows me too...don't get me wrong I lose also like everyone else from time to time..but i win more often than I lose so it works out

blacki409

And also if you really do your homework and pick spots from time to time like games where there are +200 to 300 ml dogs...they cash on the regular in the nba...so u just have to be on them at the right time....I liked this game a lot even before Westbrook and sefolosha were ruled out as you can see by the time I wagered at...Mavs been doing terrible in okc, this was a statement game for them since they may see the thunder in the first round, plus there playing for position in the bottom west..so lots of factors...then when I heard Westbrook and sefolosha were out I loved my bet even more

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

thats some nice stuff right there! absolutely killed it. congrats and enjoy man.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by blacki409 View Post
    And also if you really do your homework and pick spots from time to time like games where there are +200 to 300 ml dogs...they cash on the regular in the nba...so u just have to be on them at the right time....I liked this game a lot even before Westbrook and sefolosha were ruled out as you can see by the time I wagered at...Mavs been doing terrible in okc, this was a statement game for them since they may see the thunder in the first round, plus there playing for position in the bottom west..so lots of factors...then when I heard Westbrook and sefolosha were out I loved my bet even more
    Im not doubting you, I was on Mavs on the spread...I was just asking you were able to make multiple bets of the same game game, most books have limits on stuff like that

blacki409

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Im not doubting you, I was on Mavs on the spread...I was just asking you were able to make multiple bets of the same game game, most books have limits on stuff like that
    ...possibly because I lose too from time to time...I don't win every bet lol

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by blacki409 View Post
    ...possibly because I lose too from time to time...I don't win every bet lol
    Lol i guess, good job on your part tho!