rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Memphis vs pelicans today

Been on a slump lately.. Need a winner. Love Memphis today but only thing that worries me is the fact that they played yesterday and 4th game in 6 nights meanwhile pelicans haven't played since the 9th... Basically new orelans offense is all Anthony Davis. Will Randolph and gasol control the paint tonight? Can't see this pelicans team pull out this w

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    Been on a slump lately.. Need a winner. Love Memphis today but only thing that worries me is the fact that they played yesterday and 4th game in 6 nights meanwhile pelicans haven't played since the 9th... Basically new orelans offense is all Anthony Davis. Will Randolph and gasol control the paint tonight? Can't see this pelicans team pull out this w

Love the GiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Jamaro85
    Jamaro85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The Pelicans have won all three match-ups this season. What makes the Grizzlies a great pick this time? Genuine question as I haven't watched any of the games. You do have the rest factor going against the Grizz as well. However, one team is clearly headed nowhere and has who knows what for motivation, while another is fighting to fend off the Suns who are fighting for a spot. Tough one here but I was actually thinking possibly Pelicans with 4.5. Perhaps someone can sway me on this.

Edit: Yeah not gonna mess with this one I guess. The Pelicans had Jrue Holiday playing well in the first two match-ups (although no Gasol in the second one), and he's out for the season. They won the third match-up at Memphis without him and without Morrow, but without having watched any of these match-ups I still don't know how comfortable I feel betting either way on this game.
    Last edited by Jamaro85; 03-12-14 at 03:09 PM.

rnunez91

God the grizzlies are Fukin trash wow man only thing pelicans can do Is use Anthony Davis and gasol and Randolph can't even Fukin stop that

rnunez91

My god every Fukin game I lose it's pitty. Jesus Christ can't win a game even if I bought the damn Fukin team

sk47
    sk47's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the over....FUKKK!