James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers Suns recap

First of all if I knew now to post videos this post would be far better. Started the night at the San Manuel Club above the court at staples center. It is a buffet style restaurant for season ticket holders. Food is free, cash for drinks.

Lots of good choices will post a few .....

I kept it simple, pasta and veggies....

Off to the media room before tip off...

Food not as good for the media.....

But they have the legendary ice cream machine and toppings

Great seats, took some great video but have no clue how to post it......

halftime back in media room clippers media print and hand out things like this so media can put positive things in their articles and broadcasts that night and then following day....

Only bad news was back door cover by the suns.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Nice....

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

You forgot to mention that Blake was punked by Tucker. Yet again he showed that he is still a soft kid; he pretty much cried on the bench after getting fouled out. His constant "and one" cries are grating too: this is not how the refs will start respecting him hence all of those the technicals. It is funny, the dude gets T'ed up a lot yet he is soft as a marshmallow. I like the Clips, but I just do not see Blake as a number one option on a great playoff team. CP3 is way overrated too. But the Clips are a great regular season team, they are built to destroy non-elite teams.

PS There is a good chance the Clips will move to a 2nd spot due to their good schedule and regular season prowess, while the Grizz will probably overtake Mavs for the 7th place. In that case, I will put a lot on the Grizz to win the series. I hope they will be the dogs.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    You forgot to mention that Blake was punked by Tucker. Yet again he showed that he is still a soft kid; he pretty much cried on the bench after getting fouled out. His constant "and one" cries are grating too: this is not how the refs will start respecting him hence all of those the technicals. It is funny, the dude gets T'ed up a lot yet he is soft as a marshmallow. I like the Clips, but I just do not see Blake as a number one option on a great playoff team. CP3 is way overrated too. But the Clips are a great regular season team, they are built to destroy non-elite teams.

PS There is a good chance the Clips will move to a 2nd spot due to their good schedule and regular season prowess, while the Grizz will probably overtake Mavs for the 7th place. In that case, I will put a lot on the Grizz to win the series. I hope they will be the dogs.
    Grizz will be a tough match up for anyone in the 1st round. I hope my Rockets can avoid them.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10352

Wow, what a food spread. Now that is how a game is supposed to be watched.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frugal, you are right there is some talk about the clips needing to protect Blake. He was 14-16 from field and 9-10 from the field, punching him was only option. At least half the shots were jumpers, he was on fire.

Sledge I agree with you as well we want no part of the grizzlies I think Blake has improved dramatically but that team gives him fits.

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Wow, what a food spread. Now that is how a game is supposed to be watched.
    Had some real cool video but no idea how to post it . That's only 1/2 of the food options . Good luck today Trobin.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

James, create a youtube account. Upload the videos to youtube. Then copy the embed link into a post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I missed this thread
    Great pics guy