GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Looks like Indiana peaked at the wrong time early in the year, don't see getting their swagger back the playoffs just three weeks away. Brooklyn has the player to individually match up against anyone.
    Who is going to stop match up with Boozer/Noah, West/Hibbert, or even Al Jefferson.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

garnett, plumlee, williams, livingston, pierce...man, who can handle this group of ballers in the east.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

livingston is a sneaky great pickup playing great now. he looks uninjured...long, athletic, can guard, and can score the ball.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    garnett, plumlee, williams, livingston, pierce...man, who can handle this group of ballers in the east.
    Plumlee?

Yes Livingston legit.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

The Pacers and the Nets are the only teams in the East with any shot of taking out Miami, and based on how the seeds look like they're shaking out they'll have to play each other first to even get that far. I do think the Eastern Conference Finals will be competitive and entertaining, but I don't see Miami going down. I do think several teams in the West could beat them though. Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, Rockets, they all have a decent enough mix of talent/attitude to give the Heat a good fight. And I would remind everyone who thinks it's a done deal for Miami to win it all again that if it weren't for Shane Battier getting hot the last two years in the playoff both OKC/San Antonio would have prevailed, and Battier ain't the same guy anymore. I don't think Miami can three peat unless LeBron averages 35 pts and 9 in the Finals, and I just don't see that happening.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Hmmmmmmm..........

First 12