rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Toronto vs nets today.

Who's everyone on? Going to bowlmore lanes in manhattan to watch this game. Thinking of going with Toronto but it's gonna be one long drunk ride home if I lose.....

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Toronto. Even if AK47 and Paul Pierce do play, they'll be hampered. Do it. Do it.

I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Sexy time?

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    Who's everyone on? Going to bowlmore lanes in manhattan to watch this game. Thinking of going with Toronto but it's gonna be one long drunk ride home if I lose.....
    BKN could be In a possible look ahead situation vs MIA tomorrow. They could take this TOr game lightly. I say they don't. I see BKN coming to play ball tonight. TOR took the last matchup in a ugly way. BKN got sloppy t.o. at the end of the 4th. I think two b2b t.o. too. Tor wins by 1 point, 104-103. AND BKN may/not or not have a starter or two sitting tonight. That won't matter as long as Derron Williams plays and he will. The man is a top 10 PG and could be argued top 5 PG while he has been playing! BKN is pretty deep. IDK what their bench ranks but BKN def has 2 players that will come out hard. Mr. Blatche and Mr.Anderson. BKN -2

addicted1
    addicted1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tor should hammer nets bkn is an overrated team i have backed them and lost and know for a fact they are not good
    SAC is a weak team incomparsion to the one raptors beat

While raptos have beaten GSW and wolves derozon and lowry should walk all over them

Raptors are a good offensive rebounding team and can sink threes

Raptors +2.5 going with jason sharples has been right in his last 3 picks

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    BKN could be In a possible look ahead situation vs MIA tomorrow. They could take this TOr game lightly. I say they don't. I see BKN coming to play ball tonight. TOR took the last matchup in a ugly way. BKN got sloppy t.o. at the end of the 4th. I think two b2b t.o. too. Tor wins by 1 point, 104-103. AND BKN may/not or not have a starter or two sitting tonight. That won't matter as long as Derron Williams plays and he will. The man is a top 10 PG and could be argued top 5 PG while he has been playing! BKN is pretty deep. IDK what their bench ranks but BKN def has 2 players that will come out hard. Mr. Blatche and Mr.Anderson. BKN -2
    Your lock of the day and your first two remarks are against it??? Then you go on to back it, what gives pal. Sounds a little like "flopping"

addicted1
    addicted1's Avatar Become A Pro!

game is already over toronto has won to ez

TomSON
    TomSON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Typical, almost all the close calls from the refs go against Toronto, to overhyped BK. Wait til we we get Patterson back, and some close to fair refs... Luckily I managed to catch Toronto +10 at a time out to cover the loss.