Wind gara
    Wind gara's Avatar Become A Pro!

boston by 4???

am i missing something?????

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Nope, Charlotte are hot @ home right now.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

- durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    - durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
    nice post 5 stars

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats, so hot right now.

Errr, and Boston hasn't been covering many spreads of late, while Charlotte is 13-5 ATS this year. Not to mention that Cats have a history of covering/showing up vs Boston.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston Steamed to 6

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Boston Steamed to 6
    I think that this is more the sharps getting in on the public side at a low number and setting up a buy back later. Could be wrong though.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n

Boston wins by 20

Scottysucks
    Scottysucks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats at home, eeezzzz mahnies

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd avoid this game entirely. The intelligent square play of the night is Phoenix -7 at New York.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

my book has got boston @ -3.5..

okay, so charlotte is "red hot" @ home.. are they red hot enough to really keep this thing within a few pts?

that's a serious question. i really want someone to talk me out of going big on celtics.

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

I'm getting sick of people giving Charlotte credit... First of all, Charlotte sucks. The record shows they're hot at home, but if you look at their homestand up to this point, only one of their wins were against a winning team. The others came against Indiana, Toronto, and Washington; teams with horrible road records. Yes, they beat Cleveland, but you have to expect upsets in sports. Teams have bad games. It happens.

Boston is on a win streak of their own, and the Bobcats got burned by 30 last time they played. To think that a healthy Boston squad isn't going to cover this spread, IMO, is crazy. The Bobcats' big men are going to get abused by Sheed and Garnett tonight. I'm not gonna sit here and say it's a lock, because I'm not a great handicapper by any stretch of the imagination. But if you know basketball, and analyze how these teams matchup, the chances of Bobcats covering are very slim.

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Charlotte has played them well if you look at the 3 previous games from last year. Boston is just not completely clicking on all cylinders. I'm a Boston fan but not comfortable with this game.

HittingGuru
    HittingGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics win comfortably tonight. Any time the Celtics are underdogs or giving less than 6 points, they cover. The only time they don't cover is when they are giving double digits points (which is almost every home game).

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post
    Well Charlotte has played them well if you look at the 3 previous games from last year. Boston is just not completely clicking on all cylinders. I'm a Boston fan but not comfortable with this game.
    Well, you're right. Charlotte even won a game against Boston last year at home. Thing is, that was when they had an inside presence with Okafor. I distinctly remember one of those games going into overtime and Okafor getting close to 20 rebounds. They're not going to get that kind of production from any of their big men this year. Again, I see Charlotte getting dominated in the paint. I bought some points and took Boston at -1.5.

HittingGuru

Go with your instincts man. Bet the Celtics heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm putting a couple of hundred on them myself (I'm gonna buy the 3.5 points down to 3 though at -120).

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    my book has got boston @ -3.5..

okay, so charlotte is "red hot" @ home.. are they red hot enough to really keep this thing within a few pts?

that's a serious question. i really want someone to talk me out of going big on celtics.

flo
    flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a die hard celts fan ... Celts in my opinion havn't been right so far this year .. Seem to be out of sink .. However ,,, they are way to talented and well coached to stay in a funk ... I don't think cats have the fire power to keep up tonight .. Not to mention celts have the # 1 ranked road d in the league ... Garnett is starting to get his legs under him and they really looked tough in closing minutes against miami the other night ... If you take the celts you give yourself a great chance to win ...

HittingGuru

The line on my book went down to -3. I put 220 on the Celts - easy money (I hope).

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

C's/Bobcats OVER 177

Kool-Aid78
    Kool-Aid78's Avatar Become A Pro!

The B-Cats are "shit hot" right now. Boston looks "rusty". Waiting to see where the ML winds up for the home squad.

Quote Originally Posted by maseda17 View Post

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n

¥ could close at 5

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Safest bet seems with the over.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

All you guys on Boston tonight, I feel sorry for you. Read my signature, They were -10 at home and won by 33 and now are ONLY -3. Some of you guys will Never learn!

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

didnt the bobcats have a great game verse boston early in the year? i remember them scoring a shit load of points that game.....something like 58 or 59? jacksons a good addition but not good enough to beat the celtics

Kool-Aid78

Anybody think the Hornet's get the Saint's bump tonight? Dunno, I wish they would sign "THE ANSWER" and cook up some wins!!!

NO +14.5

¥ could close at 5

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    All you guys on Boston tonight, I feel sorry for you. Read my signature, They were -10 at home and won by 33 and now are ONLY -3. Some of you guys will Never learn!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Kool-Aid78 View Post
    Anybody think the Hornet's get the Saint's bump tonight? Dunno, I wish they would sign "THE ANSWER" and cook up some wins!!!

NO +14.5

LOL The Answer. I think they have made it abundantly clear where they want him to go, and that is back to Philidelphia!

bcc8264
    bcc8264's Avatar Become A Pro!

Games a joke take celts immediately

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Boston Steamed to 6
    Wait a second, I still haven't seen this happen. Is this just a prediction, or what?

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

I think I'm going to put a small bet on celts...And for those who say getting dominated by Sheed is a joke. I live in Boston and have been watching the Celtics every game, and Sheed has shown me almost nothing except that he is out of shape.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I think it was in Snow White where the saying went "mirror mirror on the wall who's the squarest of them all". No it wasn't that, it was Celtics tonight that's what it was....yes that was it.

mwalsh6190
    changed sbrchat because of me!!
    mwalsh6190's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going with the Celtics and the over.

Kool-Aid78

Stojakovic, meanwhile, missed New Orleans' 112-96 loss to Sacramento on Sunday night due to personal reasons, and it's uncertain if he'll rejoin the Hornets in time to face the Lakers. Listed as Day to Day so no PS, no ML, no play for me, call off the dogs!

The ****in' man won't open up the ML for GS and NO

Kool-Aid78

CATS ML @ +155 will it sweeten?

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Not going to try and over analyze this one. Celts -3.5
    Live with the results here.

123 Last