imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks +5 on Friday.. Looks good any thoughts?

Bobcats are nobody to be -5 to anyone..

nygiants
    nygiants's Avatar Become A Pro!

the reason for the large number is the bobcats are great going 5-1 ats their last 5 gms while milw. has gone the other direction posting a 1-4 record ats in their last 5 gms...i say charlotte -5.0 is the better pick unless ur teasing the bucks upto 9.5 or 10.0 imgv...better to stay away from milw right now...good luck whatever you choose to do ...NYG OUT!!!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a tough one. At first glance, the number looks about right to me. It is interetsing that Charlotte has never beaten Milwaukee, ever. Milwaukee is 9-0 SU lifetime vs Charlotte.

Both teams are sort of in a quasi-upswing mode of play. Charlotte is getting healthier, getting guys back, but might not be fully clicking yet. Milwaukee has a good and motivating coach, which was doing them wonders until Bogut went down. So their positive momentum was hampered but they'll make adjustments, and it's not clear how motivated/cohesive they will be.

This is a tough game, I don't think there's clear value with Milwaukee, and certainly not because Charlotte shouldn't be a 5-point home fave to anyone. Okafor, Wallace, Brevin Knight, Ray Felton, those are all capable guys, this is not a terrible team, and they are still motivated to win.

Look at this quote from their coach:

The disappointment is we think we should be much better, but because of circumstances we're not," Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff said. "We're all hurt. We all know, to a man, we should have a much better record."

Charlotte will be playing to the end, and not mailing it in. I actually think they will be a good bet for April, and I think they'll be at least 6-3 ATS in their 9 April games.

The Milwaukee game is not an ideal game to play them, because Milwaukee is also a team that has had a disappointing season and with a new coach is sure to be focused to the end.

But GL if you play it IMGV, just giving my take on the game.