trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Lebron Returns to Cleveland Tonight

First off, as a Heat fan I fear this is yet another step toward Lebron inevitably leaving Miami. Whether its back to Cleveland is debatable, but does seem the most likely scenario. While a potentially cathartic moment may occur for both Lebron and Cleveland, I imagine Lebron will not be visible to the fans. Will he be watching on from a box suite like we are supposed to ignore the fact he's indirectly supporting his old team again. I think he's smart for returning Beacause it gives him a chance to play the good guy foronce, and, for Cleveland fans a chance to see him giving them support and possibly moving forward. It will be interesting to see if he's shown on the screen or even dare I say being out on the court how Cavs fans will react. Are they going to think this one out and show him they could welcome him back, or, as i suspect, will Cavs fans still hold a grudge against a 25 year-old kid who wanted to live somewhere nice and win championships. I expect the Cavs players will do their part to recruit him by stepping up their play against the Knicks tonight. Either way, seems a path towards the next "Decision" will potentially be paved tonight. Will cooler heads prevail. I am interested to hear the Clevelanders perspective on the forum.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Well, that was a very nice commentary. But, what are you talking about. The Heat are not playing Cleveland. Do not follow this at all brother???

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well, that was a very nice commentary. But, what are you talking about. The Heat are not playing Cleveland. Do not follow this at all brother???
    Don't worry, I got ya covered! Link.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

On a more important note, from a betting perspective, anyone think this will impact the Cavs?

The line has moved from Cle -2.5, to Nyk -1, although the money is coming in on the Knicks. I just can't bring myself to make a big play on this crapfest Knicks team, but with all the potential distractions, a small play on New York might be in order.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Don't worry, I got ya covered! Link.
    thanks.

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Yeah this game is very intriguing to me from a betting perspective

My brain is screaming Cavs because of lbj sitting in a suite

That has got to pump up the young kids on this team , especially kyre

Seriously.. it will also be a sellout crowd backing them...

But the problem is this team is just a mishmash of characters who just don't gel well

Losers of 3 straight and facing a more talented and experienced team who is basically on their death bed

Really tough call.....

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    On a more important note, from a betting perspective, anyone think this will impact the Cavs?

The line has moved from Cle -2.5, to Nyk -1, although the money is coming in on the Knicks. I just can't bring myself to make a big play on this crapfest Knicks team, but with all the potential distractions, a small play on New York might be in order.
    I got you covered since you helped me out. Cleveland money line has the best value right now. This is the New York Knicks 5th game in 7 nights, and, I think they step it up for Lebron as my initial comment explain. New York teams are always overvalued, now the Knicks win two games against two teams that play Zero defense in Minnesota and Utah now everyone is backing them? I have no idea why anyone would back the Knicks, but, I've been surprised before. Tonight is different though, and the Knicks are riding a transient wave which likely ends tonight.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by combination lock View Post
    Yeah this game is very intriguing to me from a betting perspective

My brain is screaming Cavs because of lbj sitting in a suite

That has got to pump up the young kids on this team , especially kyre

Seriously.. it will also be a sellout crowd backing them...

But the problem is this team is just a mishmash of characters who just don't gel well

Losers of 3 straight and facing a more talented and experienced team who is basically on their death bed

Really tough call.....
    Losers of three straight to Memphis, San Antonio and Charlotte, I don't think any shame in that.

combination lock

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    First off, as a Heat fan I fear this is yet another step toward Lebron inevitably leaving Miami. Whether its back to Cleveland is debatable, but does seem the most likely scenario. While a potentially cathartic moment may occur for both Lebron and Cleveland, I imagine Lebron will not be visible to the fans. Will he be watching on from a box suite like we are supposed to ignore the fact he's indirectly supporting his old team again. I think he's smart for returning Beacause it gives him a chance to play the good guy foronce, and, for Cleveland fans a chance to see him giving them support and possibly moving forward. It will be interesting to see if he's shown on the screen or even dare I say being out on the court how Cavs fans will react. Are they going to think this one out and show him they could welcome him back, or, as i suspect, will Cavs fans still hold a grudge against a 25 year-old kid who wanted to live somewhere nice and win championships. I expect the Cavs players will do their part to recruit him by stepping up their play against the Knicks tonight. Either way, seems a path towards the next "Decision" will potentially be paved tonight. Will cooler heads prevail. I am interested to hear the Clevelanders perspective on the forum.
    As a cavs fan I really can't see him leaving Miami especially to come back to a defunct team

His cry here was always no help

There still would be no help... Kyrie is not enough

My prediction is kyrie ends up in Miami

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by combination lock View Post
    As a cavs fan I really can't see him leaving Miami especially to come back to a defunct team

His cry here was always no help

There still would be no help... Kyrie is not enough

My prediction is kyrie ends up in Miami
    Wow, that would be so fkd up. I think as Lebron becomes older he'll gravitate toward his roots and consider going back though, no? At that age who wouldn't have chosen to play in somewhere like Ny, Mia, LA, or Chicago.

combination lock

Losers of three straight to Memphis, San Antonio and Charlotte, I don't think any shame in that.
    You know you're kinda right...

To me its just the way they lost a big lead to memphis , let the spurs have their way and also allowing big Al to look like Kareem abdul-jabaar

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are overlooking the biggest obstacle in the way of Lebron making a return to the Cavs.
    You think there's any way he'll ever play for a team owned by Dan Gilbert?
    Think he's forgotten about that open letter?
    No fckin way.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    You guys are overlooking the biggest obstacle in the way of Lebron making a return to the Cavs.
    No fckin way.
    Bravissimo!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    No fckin way.
    LOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Bravissimo!
    So this whole thing is a moot point??? Wow

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post