KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Jazz +6.5

Flew(Drove real fast) out to the desert this morning and got my action in on the Jazz. Wish I woulda slept in prob coulda got +7. Oh well I don't see Utah even losing this game and if they do it will be by 4 or less. Favors missed time for the Jazz, he is back and may be a little too young for Tyson Chandler who if you asked him and his teammates, they don't give a shit about tonight's game. Gordon Hayward is exact opposite of Carmelo, A hard worker, plays both ends of the floor he passes and rebounds as well, Melo will have too much of an ego to try against a white kid and potentially be embarrassed. I got 400$ on it. Let's go Jazz tonight. Also Trey Burke should have a big game in the garden given its history and the Knicks current pg situation and he's a rook that just do t know better.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

That all sounds great but as bad as the knicks have been the line is -6.5 for a reason...... there playing a little better, esp. Tyson and Felton, I can easily see Melo and the knicks blowing the jazz out tonighg, stay away, knicks are gonna try to make a run. BoL

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by sandos139 View Post
    That all sounds great but as bad as the knicks have been the line is -6.5 for a reason...... there playing a little better, esp. Tyson and Felton, I can easily see Melo and the knicks blowing the jazz out tonighg, stay away, knicks are gonna try to make a run. BoL
    Wow. Playing a little better? Why cause they ended a 7 game losing streak? Do you watch hoops? You have any idea how out of shape and bad Raymond Felton is this year not to mention he just got arrested and might be losing his freedom and can't focus. Melo is a pussy gonna shoot a grip a shots not pass and try and fake new York accent in the post game. No to mention Melo currently planning where he gonn play next year. Get your post count up to a 100 too before you start tellingpeople "that all sounds good but" No dude, your mini Knicks argument is what sounds good, my argument the shit that actually gonna hit.

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

If you watched the Knicks last game, you saw better ball movement and point guard play. Looks like my -7 Knicks pick is looking pretty good right now. Good luck in the second half.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

wow bitzer, who woulda thunk it? knicks might go on a streak with all the trash teams on their upcoming schedule.