sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

anyone thought about this for tonights okc game?

Memphis is fighting for that last seed In he playoffs and phx and Dallas are only a game or 2 ahead of them. I think everyone can agree that western teams DO NOT want to see Memphis make the playoffs because they're a tough squad and okc could possibly face them in the first round if Memphis sneaks in. Okc would much rather play Dallas or phx in the playoffs. With that said, I don't know if okc will really try hard to beat phx because that essentially hurts okc. I was initially leaning on okc but afterrealizong this im now on phx. BOL all.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Thunder are only 1 game ahead of the spurs in the loss column. pretty sure they aren't gonna throw a game to try get the Grizz out of the playoffs buddy

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Thunder are only 1 game ahead of the spurs in the loss column. pretty sure they aren't gonna throw a game to try get the Grizz out of the playoffs buddy

Valid point I do admit, but their incentive could be construed as questionable and phx fighting for their life. I'm still on phx but who knows.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Phx might even win SU.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

If this were late in the season I'd consider this a possible angle but seriously with 20 games left to play? Guarantee nobody on OKC is thinking about this. Plus which they're only a handful of games in the loss column ahead of... wait for it... the 5 seed.

Plus which everybody who understands the game (yeah this may come back and bite me wait and see) knows the Suns won't make it anyway.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Wow OKC just let PHX go 14-0 to finish the 3rd quarter. Some bs. I guess sballen's hunch is playing out after all. DAMMMNNN YOUUU LOL

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Wow OKC just let PHX go 14-0 to finish the 3rd quarter. Some bs. I guess sballen's hunch is playing out after all. DAMMMNNN YOUUU LOL
    So what if the Suns win that automatically means his hunch was correct?

Man oh man...

Seto

I really don't understand how this Suns team can keep winning. I really just don't.

If they make the playoffs it would literally be the most surprising thing I've ever witnessed in my life. Still really don't think so, plus which their schedule is very road-heavy from now on.

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I really don't understand how this Suns team can keep winning. I really just don't.

If they make the playoffs it would literally be the most surprising thing I've ever witnessed in my life. Still really don't think so, plus which their schedule is very road-heavy from now on.
    I think a lot of people still underestimate dragic, and what he brings to this team. He's a legitimate all star and has helped this team tremendously. Although, when looking at their roster there i understand getting a sense of this feeling:

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    I think a lot of people still underestimate dragic, and what he brings to this team. He's a legitimate all star and has helped this team tremendously. Although, when looking at their roster there i understand getting a sense of this feeling:
    We all have that feeling I think

Agreed Dragic shoulda been an all star probably. So many guards in the West tho.

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Really is a shock but I think Bledsoe coming back soon adds an great element to this team that can make them dangerous. PJ Tucker and Eric Bledsoe are both very solid defenders, you force turnovers or tough shots that lead to long rebounds then you set the tone for Dragic, Green and the Morris brothers to get out in transition and run which spells trouble. Suns #1 in fast break points & 2nd in fast break transition. Lack of size on the block prevents them from being a true threat but they can take a team 6 games in the playoffs.

Time is Money

2nd in fast break efficiency*

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Phx might even win SU.
    Okc will NEVER win anything. All they do is beat crap teams, can't even beat half decent teams like the power house Suns. OKC are the Peyton Manning of the NBA.