Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under under under

HEAT + SPURS UNDER 209.5--SPURS HAD TITLE STOLEN AWAY BY RAY ALLEN LAST YEAR AND THEY WILL BE FIRED UP WHICH MEANS GOOD DEFENSE TONIGHT.

THUNDER + SUNS UNDER 218--FIVE OF LAST SIX MEETINGS UNDER 210 POINTS THIS LINE IS A GIFT

CLIPSHOW + LAKERS UNDER 225.5--24 OF LAST 25 MEETING UNDER 221 THIS IS MY TOP PLAY.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

I hear you on spurs/heat playing a strong defensive game. But, that does not necessarily translate into low scoring. For example, good defense leads to steals, blocks etc which turn into fast break scoring. I look at pace of the game and field goal percentages. Both teams are tops in terms of shooting percentage, why because they create turnovers and fast break point. Lebron James shoots something like 80% from the paint, which is out of this world. Also, three point shooting percentage are amongst tops in the league for both teams. Lastly bench points are huge, and, of course both teams lose minimal scoring opportunities from their strong bench. I could see how one would naturally assume this to be a low scoring game, but, if it was it would be an anomaly for the reasons I just stated.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I hear you on spurs/heat playing a strong defensive game. But, that does not necessarily translate into low scoring. For example, good defense leads to steals, blocks etc which turn into fast break scoring. I look at pace of the game and field goal percentages. Both teams are tops in terms of shooting percentage, why because they create turnovers and fast break point. Lebron James shoots something like 80% from the paint, which is out of this world. Also, three point shooting percentage are amongst tops in the league for both teams. Lastly bench points are huge, and, of course both teams lose minimal scoring opportunities from their strong bench. I could see how one would naturally assume this to be a low scoring game, but, if it was it would be an anomaly for the reasons I just stated.
    Familiarity leads to low-scoring games. Defensive intensity will be very high in this rematch, especially as both teams are rounding into form. Also eight of the past 10 meeting have seen 205 or fewer combined points. I did my homework and this is the reason for the winning under pick.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

heat/spurs over 209

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Lakers/Clippers OVER

Skin24

Adding Thunder -6

Suns wore out and hurting. Way to many players out tonight!!!!!

Skin24

Adding Spurs -2

Heat will be wore out playing 3 game in 4 nights. Lebron should have sat out 4th quarter against Bobcats like Durrant did against 76ers. He is handling to much of load.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Adding Spurs -2

Heat will be wore out playing 3 game in 4 nights. Lebron should have sat out 4th quarter against Bobcats like Durrant did against 76ers. He is handling to much of load.
    Bron already showed those tired legs Houston 2H he was coasting out there. Rested yesterday, let's not forget Bron has dominated game 6 & followed up with a dominant game 7 on just a days rest before. Kid is a physical freak in his prime, those aren't worn down knees.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Bron already showed those tired legs Houston 2H he was coasting out there. Rested yesterday, let's not forget Bron has dominated game 6 & followed up with a dominant game 7 on just a days rest before. Kid is a physical freak in his prime, those aren't worn down knees.
    Hey I like LeBron so does my wife. We meet him in Vegas last year at MGM Grand for I-Heart radio concerts. I just think they are asking to much of him. Wade and Boss need to pick it up!!!

Skin24

Late night winner adding Clipshow -10.5

SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

Congrats! to Foreskin

the first day he did not steal a play from Jimmy Boyd, Hey son, How much did Houston cost you last night? Pretty funny how that Texas team bite you on that ass of yours!! LOVE IT!! LOSER!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    the first day he did not steal a play from Jimmy Boyd, Hey son, How much did Houston cost you last night? Pretty funny how that Texas team bite you on that ass of yours!! LOVE IT!! LOSER!!!
    Get out my thread loser. I'm way up for the year and swept the day before 5-0. Winning tonight and of course you have no picks because they would be losers. Your butt buddy Highsaac took Miami. So I went heavy on the Spurs even though they are from Texas!!!!!!
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-06-14 at 09:26 PM.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Get out my thread loser. I'm way up for the year and swept the day before 5-0. Winning tonight and of course you have no picks because they would be losers. Your butt buddy Highsaac took Miami. So I went heavy on the Spurs even though they are from Texas!!!!!!
    GL tonight
    Last edited by trobin31; 03-06-14 at 09:33 PM.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Whhat ar you winning, it's not these bets.
    Wow I guess your not watching Spurs covering along with game going under!!!!!! Also Thunder covering and game going under!!!!

trobin31

You right my bust. I am actually on same side as you so cheers.

SugarLandExpress

add it in the loss column

nice call, kinda like Orlando last night.

SugarLandExpress

Just curious, did the Thunder cover? and did the game go Under? Really, was the o/u 291 I missed it, seriously explain that, was the Thunder getting 8? Nice call Foreskin, you are amazing!!

SugarLandExpress

I bet your wife likes him, probably would want to do him so she is satisfied, unlike you needles! can only imagine how much your wife would love to ride that mamba!! instead of that grub worm you tote!! REmember this Foreskin, Don't count your chickens before they are hatched, so what was the lines on that OKC/ Suns game? Glad LaBron got a hold of your ol lady, can only imagine how stretched out she must be now. How was the restaurant tonight, bet your tired of all that bussing.

Skin24

Your mommy and daddy must not have paid you any attention as a boy. So ugly they just locked you in a cage!!!!!
    Stay out of my threads and do the world a favor and go shoot yourself. Better yet take your butt buddy Highsaac with you!!!!!

Also you need to learn how to read Spurs and Clipshow covered big time and I was 3 wins Push and 1 loss in NCAA check other thread. Another winning night for me especially when I saw Highsaac was taking Miami I unloaded on the Spurs!!!!!
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-07-14 at 08:39 AM.