View Poll Results: Do you think Boston is tanking winable game to gain an advantage in the drafy lottery

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO

5 62.50%
  • YES

3 37.50%
    Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Boston tanking on purpose???

Despite their win tonight against Orlando, Boston was accused last week by some media outlits of tanking games for a better chance at winning the NBA lottery. Do you think they are tanking winable games for the extra advantage at winning the draft lottery?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Well with the way the won the game today, I would have to say no. If they were, I don't think they would of fought for 2OT's.

Illusion

Pardon my misspelling on the poll question, but I can't edit the spelling on poll questions....you all knew what I meant.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Well with the way the won the game today, I would have to say no. If they were, I don't think they would of fought for 2OT's.
    One might argue that since Doc Rivers was criticized last week he might wanna try just alittle bit harder to deflect such questions.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fact that they still employ Danny Ainge and Doc Rivers is fishy, but I think they are just so incompetent that it appears they are tanking.