Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

My winners tonight!!!!!!

Folks I went 5-0 yesterday and love the card again today. See below

INDIANA -4.5--PACERS HAVE WON 14-1 LAST 15 MEETINGS WITH BOBCATS!!!!

ORLANDO +7--BACK TO BACK FOR ROCKETS AFTER HUGE UPSET PLUS AFFLALO BACK FOR ORLANDO.

CELTICS + GOLDEN STATE UNDER 200.5--GOLDEN STATE WILL BE WORE OUT AFTER HARD FOUGHT VICTORY AND INDIANA. THIS WILL BE 3RD GAME IN 4 NIGHTS AND YES HIGHSAAC REST MATTERS.

Last edited by Skin24; 03-05-14 at 12:51 PM.

Skin24

Any thoughts on my picks?

Otaking
    Otaking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

5-0? Damn, I probably shouldn't say anything, but you asked...

I like Orlando +7 for the same reason you stated.

Not sure about Indiana - all I know is that it'll be a defensive fight, so the under seems more appealing to me in that one.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Hou closed 2 point fav, big W, but huge upset? Still possible let down spot with lookahead to Indy.
    Looks like you got a good # as its down to 6.5.

BTB, sometimes helps the over as the team has less energy to play 48 minutes of D.
    Totals in the NBA have been so out of whack last month or so.
    28 point Qs, 77 point Qs, impossible to cap.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

my winners tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!any help will help?????? I love it your attitude, go with gut feeling don't overthink and don't 2nd guess like this!! that is the secret.

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

did you steal these from Jimmy Boyd too?

Skin24

All I know 5-0 yesterday with my NBA picks. I have yet to see a pick from you genius.

Skin24

Highsaac probably don't like the card like yesterday. While he was not posting I was providing winners!!!!!!

Highsaac

You realize no one is actually going to follow your picks because 1.) you sound like a crazy person and 2.) you steal them from Jimmy Boyd.

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Who is Jimmy boyd?

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Highsaac View Post
    You realize no one is actually going to follow your picks because 1.) you sound like a crazy person and 2.) you steal them from Jimmy Boyd.
    No Stealing his picks but hey I'm 5-0 yesterday way up for the year!!!

Highsaac

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    No Stealing his picks but hey I'm 5-0 yesterday way up for the year!!!
    Jimmy Boyd is a tout and his free picks have been tracked as losers. you literally copy pasted his pick and analysis yesterday and got caught and you stole his ORL pick today.

AussieJam
    AussieJam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Don't agree with pacers covering the line , they Havnt covered the line for any game in a long time lol

Skin24

Jimmy Boyd is a tout and his free picks have been tracked as losers. you literally copy pasted his pick and analysis yesterday and got caught and you stole his ORL pick today.
    Didn't know he was on Orlando but if he is on right side. Again I had 5 picks and won all 5.
    You told everyone to fade all my pics. Record below:

Skin 5-0
    Dumbsaac 0-5

I love you keeping on top of board you are helping people with winners from my post.
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-05-14 at 03:21 PM.

Highsaac

No one is following your picks dude. You... I mean Jimmy Boyd, had one lucky day.

Skin24

No one is following your picks dude. You... I mean Jimmy Boyd, had one lucky day.
    Funny I receive many post of congrats I beg to differ. No one is following your picks because you don't have any!!!!! Guess your still studying your spreadsheet!!!!

Skin24

Highsaac is saying no one on this forum is following my picks. If I don't get one post from someone that is not following I will not be back. Lets see who is correct.

Highsaac

no one with half a brain at least.

Skin24

If what Highsaac says is true and no one post for me continue I won't waste my time. I can keep the winners for myself. Just trying to help not bash like Highsaac!!!!

SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

VERY WELL SAID!! Highsaac, he got cold busted yesterday , like he wrote up that article and now he is a gambling god, once a liar and cheat gets cold busted, they lose all credibility and are finished, just amuse myself with the mighty attitude, What a punk.
    Points Awarded:

Highsaac gave SugarLandExpress 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Highsaac

I only bash you because you have the IQ of a rock.

SugarLandExpress

DUDE, do you not get it???? You stole that from Jimmy Boyd and now you want to have attitude, cuz you supposedly had a good day? been doing this for 30 years, you have no clue on how it looks , especially when you got busted in a lie. Go away or start with a new moniker.

Skin24

I was 5 wins and zero losses yesterday. I don't think you get it SugerLandExpr. What are you the truth police? I will give you my name and address and we can see who the punk is SugerLandExpr. I'm sure your some fat penetrate!!!

SugarLandExpress

Foreskin.............

you posted his entire FREE PICK YESTERDAY, word for word, you got busted, you have no SHAME, you stole every word he sent out, Surprised you did not give out his FREE PICK on Orlando Magic, Oh, wait, YOU DID!! what a moron.

Skin24

I'm sure Jimmy Boyd didn't have the same 5 picks I had. Your a moron!!!!!

Highsaac

one good day and he thinks he's the greatest sports bettor of all time. people here have been doing this for too long to tail some idiot who has one good day and acts like a fukin prick. the things you say have been proven false time and time again by people who do this seriously. you just spit out bullshit you read on other sites. do you even watch basketball?

Skin24

one good day and he thinks he's the greatest sports bettor of all time. people here have been doing this for too long to tail some idiot who has one good day and acts like a fukin prick. the things you say have been proven false time and time again by people who do this seriously. you just spit out bullshit you read on other sites. do you even watch basketball?

All the time very educated on the game. I would never say to bet the farm money management is key. I hit about 55% of the time and realize everyone has winning and losing streaks. I have been on a hot streak because of the knowledge I have watching the games and studing trends. You said the other day rest doesn't matter on a road team such as the Clippers. I beg to differ road teams with no rest on back to back lose at a 56% clip. Over the long haul that's a lot of money!!!

SugarLandExpress

VERY WELL SAID!! that little boy just spews stupid shit and celebrates his thievery, could care less how he gets the plays, just not the source and don't be a bitch about it, the kid is a punk.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    VERY WELL SAID!! that little boy just spews stupid shit and celebrates his thievery, could care less how he gets the plays, just not the source and don't be a bitch about it, the kid is a punk.
    Any time SugarLandExpr you sound like a boy that likes to bully. Bring in on would love to meet you in person. I know you don't have the guts!!!! All talk and no go!!!!

Highsaac

Great. No one will believe those numbers until you prove it over the long run. Until then don't act like you're god's gift to SBR. First, I said rest doesn't matter when you're comparing 1 days rest to 2 days rest. I didn't say it should never be considered. And second, that number (56%) is absolutely not correct unless you're talking about SU wins. Since 2005 road teams playing b2bs win below 52.4% ATS, which is the percentage needed to cover a -110 vig and still be profitable. so what a surprise, you're wrong again.

Otaking
    Otaking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Skin24

Great. No one will believe those numbers until you prove it over the long run. Until then don't act like you're god's gift to SBR. First, I said rest doesn't matter when you're comparing 1 days rest to 2 days rest. I didn't say it should never be considered. And second, that number (56%) is absolutely not correct unless you're talking about SU wins. Since 2005 road teams playing b2bs win below 52.4% ATS, which is the percentage needed to cover a -110 vig and still be profitable. so what a surprise, you're wrong again.

Hey don't believe me. My stats are since 2000. Go to alias sports and look up for yourself and it is ATS.

SugarLandExpress

Foreskin, post your address , like you said you would do. Never did anyone bully, just pointing out , you are a thief, Got Busted, and LIE, Learn how to footnote, you are just a punk, a nat, a very annoying kid, you better get ready for work, a lot of tables need bussing, you best not be late, just keep hitting refresh on your break to see if you won your 5 dollar bets. You are so smart. Punk!!!

Skin24

I will msg you my name and address. I can't wait for you to show up so I can give you a beet down!!!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    Foreskin, post your address , like you said you would do. Never did anyone bully, just pointing out , you are a thief, Got Busted, and LIE, Learn how to footnote, you are just a punk, a nat, a very annoying kid, you better get ready for work, a lot of tables need bussing, you best not be late, just keep hitting refresh on your break to see if you won your 5 dollar bets. You are so smart. Punk!!!
    I sent you my name and address. Please come see me if you got the guts!!!!!!! I love all talk and no go from dirt bags like you!!!

12 Last