Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    everyone on here was all over PG's nuts a couple months ago and i laughed then. he's a bum, the guy can't shoot, very inefficient player when it comes to field goal % but i will gladly keep fading them and especially when they play the heat in the playoffs
    I was looking for that thread earlier. I remember it. Said PG was way too inconsistent . This sh*t he puulled tonite is atrocious.

LoveSosa
    LoveSosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Paul George with... 2 points smh

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

People think this team can beat the Heat? I'm not even sure they could be the Bulls or Nets in a playoff series.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Teams trash

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Definitely dont see them in the ECF

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Miami and Pacers are going to be in the East finals, is a no brainer.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Miami and Pacers are going to be in the East finals, is a no brainer.
    I agree!!!!

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I agree!!!!
    people overreacting with regular games, and also because are loosing money

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Well who the fukk else is there in that shit ass conference? Their entire season is a failure if they don't at least make it that far

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

People still sleeping on the Nets, Also Pistons can bounce this team (said this earlier in the season as well).

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

YES, the Indy Fakers are frauds.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I'd love to see the Knicks get in and have a rematch of last year's ECSF.

Indiana would probably still win but I'd much rather watch that than watch them play the Hawks. That's a default win.

Regardless, this team has issues. Very serious ones. They are not ready to compete for a championship imo.

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

We'll see...they've still got 2nd best record in the league. I'd put them in the 5 or 6 teams that have a chance.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Playoff intensity is much different than finishing up the regulsr season. Every team in the East looks vulnerable at this point. The Heat are having issues, the Pacers do not seem to give a sh!t, the Nets show flashes, etc.

In my opinion, the Spurs are going to win it all. Well rounded team where the egos seem at bay.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    People still sleeping on the Nets
    nets are really figuring it out now. nets are the deepest team in the east now that everyone (except KG) is healthy. everytime someone goes out, someone comes in who is good at something. livingston, kirelinko, teletovic, blatche all have different skills and can be used once Kidd figures out how the other team is scoring and what to do. williams, pierce, johnson all good scorers. might do an open parlay on them to win each series in the east to get the best odds. nets 3-0 vs. heat so maybe they could beat them. nets 0-4 vs. pacers though

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Paul George just seems to have way too many 4 for 17 nights. I realise he is young, but as of now doesn`t seem to make
    any adjustments when the J ain`t falling.

I could see the playoffs this year play out a little bit like the NFL. I believe that the best teams "S.A., OKC., Heat. Indy"
    all are vulnerable to the 2nd teir teams if they get hot, with the exception of Houston. (who I think will fold 1st time they get smacked in the face)

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Playoff intensity is much different than finishing up the regulsr season. Every team in the East looks vulnerable at this point. The Heat are having issues, the Pacers do not seem to give a sh!t, the Nets show flashes, etc.

In my opinion, the Spurs are going to win it all. Well rounded team where the egos seem at bay.
    The Pacers do give a shit. They are going all out for the #1 seed. The Heat yeah, they don't care about that.

The Heat will win the East, I'm near positive about that. Just hoping Pacers lock up homecourt so I can get better odds.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Paul George just seems to have way too many 4 for 17 nights. I realise he is young, but as of now doesn`t seem to make
    any adjustments when the J ain`t falling.

I could see the playoffs this year play out a little bit like the NFL. I believe that the best teams "S.A., OKC., Heat. Indy"
    all are vulnerable to the 2nd teir teams if they get hot, with the exception of Houston. (who I think will fold 1st time they get smacked in the face)
    How about the Clippers?

OKC have issues but they are still the favorites to win the West. I do think they will struggle to win series easily though because their supporting cast is a huge question mark and could be taken to 6 or 7 even in the first round but they are still a tough out.

I'm not sure what to make of the Spurs. I think they could get upset but I'm not sure about that. I'll have to get a feel for it the first couple games of the series.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Yeah, give the Clips a fighting chance. Still seems SA has another gear when they need it, and unlike years before when
    they seemed to use defensive stops to get separation, they are now going on scoring binges.

Sick of the Heat. Don`t hate them, just sick of them and don`t believe they should go down with the
    great teams of the past. If they win it again this year, any knucklehead born after 1980 is going to crown them the best ever.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Yeah, give the Clips a fighting chance. Still seems SA has another gear when they need it, and unlike years before when
    they seemed to use defensive stops to get separation, they are now going on scoring binges.

Sick of the Heat. Don`t hate them, just sick of them and don`t believe they should go down with the
    great teams of the past. If they win it again this year, any knucklehead born after 1980 is going to crown them the best ever.
    lol.

I'm not a Heat fan but they are one of the teams I have developed a liking for (they never really disappoint me gambling-wise whether I ride or fade them). Them and the Warriors are probably the 2 teams I sort of like. I don't support them or give a shit if they win though, I am very much a 1-team guy.

I'm born after 1980 (in fact after 1990) but I don't say any shit like that. I can't compare them to teams of the past and neither do I care to. I do try to watch old finals games and shit though at times.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    lol.

I'm not a Heat fan but they are one of the teams I have developed a liking for (they never really disappoint me gambling-wise whether I ride or fade them). Them and the Warriors are probably the 2 teams I sort of like. I don't support them or give a shit if they win though, I am very much a 1-team guy.

I'm born after 1980 (in fact after 1990) but I don't say any shit like that. I can't compare them to teams of the past and neither do I care to. I do try to watch old finals games and shit though at times.
    Damn...you in your 20's ? so Kobe was your first eh ? LOL..........Pacers aren't frauds..problem is, they did a 100 miles an hour out of the gate..and have nothing left for the stretch...its a good thing Miami looses when they loose or they would end up loosing the 1 seed...they should beat whom ever they face for the east...unless the refs get involved...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Damn...you in your 20's ? so Kobe was your first eh ? LOL..........Pacers aren't frauds..problem is, they did a 100 miles an hour out of the gate..and have nothing left for the stretch...its a good thing Miami looses when they loose or they would end up loosing the 1 seed...they should beat whom ever they face for the east...unless the refs get involved...
    Yes I am.

Kobe is probably my favorite non-Mavs player but I don't support his team. I do like watching the guy play though.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

I wouldn't factor too much into the Nets being 3-0 vs Heat, Heat disinterested in playoff potential teams in the regular season especially against a team like the Nets who are basically the Celtics. I would worry about the Pacers, looks like the hype got to them. Rockets and Clippers look really good. Thunder look good of course. Spurs won't make it out of the west alive. Warriors do not want to see the Rockets AT ALL.

First 12