Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

La clippers -3

SEE EXPLANATION BELOW:

The Phoenix Suns are having some serious issues on defense right now. Over their last five games the Suns have allowed an average of 111.6 points per game. They did manage to win two of those five games beating New Orleans and Atlanta, but the competition gets a lot tougher tonight with the Clippers in town. Los Angeles comes into this matchup averaging 110.6 points per game over its last five games, and the defense has played well holding opponents under 100 points per game during that stretch.

Rest profiles also favor the Clippers in this matchup. They are playing with two days of rest after hosting New Orleans in their last outing. Meanwhile, the Suns are coming into this matchup with only a single day of rest. This matchup fits into a system to play on road teams like the Clippers when they are coming off a home win by 10 points or more and have won 60 to 75 percent of their games on the season, and they are facing a team that has won 51 to 60 percent of their games on the year. This system has a 47-23 (67%) ATS record over the last five seasons.
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-04-14 at 09:09 AM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Interesting, lucid, well thought out statement.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Ticket#:1622427
    Mar 04 09:05 PM
    Internet / -1Mar 04 09:39 AM
    NBA
    STRAIGHT BET
    [509] LA CLIPPERS -3½-110

500 / 455
    Ticket#:1622428
    NBA
    STRAIGHT BET

500 / 455

already on it - will updated my exceptional record in my own thread as well. BOL.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Love Clips in this spot as well

Skin24

Adding 76ers + Thunder under 219.5
    Golden State +5.5
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-05-14 at 07:09 AM.

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I capped this as a pk'em and over 90% of public on LAC. PHX or nothing for me.

Skin24

I did like this Suns team put now its time to fade. First half best ATS second half not so good. Clippers line already moved up to -4 at my book. If your taking Suns I would wait line is going to go up more.

Highsaac

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I did like this Suns team put now its time to fade. First half best ATS second half not so good. Clippers line already moved up to -4 at my book. If your taking Suns I would wait line is going to go up more.
    I am waiting. I honestly probably won't bet this game or any others for that matter. Not a huge fan of tonight's card. Just think people should be weary of that LAC line.

Skin24

I can't resist adding the biggest blow out of the year. You know KD going to get some after what LeBron did last night. Hell he may go for 70 against this 76er team.

Oklahoma City -20

Skin24

One more game to the card.

Spurs -6.5

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Highsaac View Post
    I capped this as a pk'em and over 90% of public on LAC. PHX or nothing for me.
    Pk? Just a few games ago, Rockets were -1.5 when they played there. Are you trying to tell me Rockets is a better team than Clips?

Highsaac

Comparing my line to vegas' line is kind of useless. I don't remember what I capped that game at, but no, my model suggests the Clippers are a slightly better team than the Rockets. I think the public, and consequently vegas, underrates PHX. Plus, home court is a real thing in the NBA. My model suggests Clippers are a better team than PHX, but because HCA is worth about 2.8 points this year my model spit out a pk'em line. I never suggest plays on here, because I think it's absolutely stupid for anyone to blindly follow a poster on sbr. Just offering some discussion.

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

If you just pasted and copied from the other website, op, state it clearly. Mlbbaseballfreepicks.com

Skin24

Comparing my line to vegas' line is kind of useless. I don't remember what I capped that game at, but no, my model suggests the Clippers are a slightly better team than the Rockets. I think the public, and consequently vegas, underrates PHX. Plus, home court is a real thing in the NBA. My model suggests Clippers are a better team than PHX, but because HCA is worth about 2.8 points this year my model spit out a pk'em line. I never suggest plays on here, because I think it's absolutely stupid for anyone to blindly follow a poster on sbr. Just offering some discussion.
    I would never say blindly follow another poster. I would say look at post and you decide. I look at them for information. I can only assume you do the same since your on the forum.

Highsaac

I would never say blindly follow another poster. I would say look at post and you decide. I look at them for information. I can only assume you do the same since your on the forum.
    eh, not really. I just like basketball discussion. I pretty much use my own system exclusively.

Skin24

eh, not really. I just like basketball discussion. I pretty much use my own system exclusively.
    Well I know you won't give me your system so what are you plays for the day?

Highsaac

Well I know you won't give me your system so what are you plays for the day?
    I can't really give my system away anyway. It's a giant excel spreadsheet that pulls stats and runs formula. I also tweak it frequently. I'm probably not going to play anything tonight. Tight lines and I don't love the card. If anything it will be PHX +4.5 and HOU +1.

Skin24

My biggest system is Money Management. I don't lose sleep on any bet and use the 2-6 straight bet system at 6 different books

They are getting sick of me winning but hay someone has to win.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Pk? Just a few games ago, Rockets were -1.5 when they played there. Are you trying to tell me Rockets is a better team than Clips?
    Rockets beat LAC in a best of 7 IMO. Id bet a large sum on that.

Skin24

That would be a great playoff matchup. The west is best from top to bottom that is for sure.

SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

THIS WRITE UP WAS STOLEN FROM JIMMY BOYD!!!! Unless this person gives credit to JIMMY BOYD, this person is a complete thief!! Learn to footnote and give credit where credit is due!! What a small world we live in!!
    Last edited by SugarLandExpress; 03-04-14 at 04:01 PM. Reason: misprint

SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

Where did you give credit to JIMMY BOYD???

Skin24

My mistake yes it was pasted and copied from Jim Boyd. He had a good post won't happen again.

Highsaac

My mistake yes it was pasted and copied from Jim Boyd. He had a good post won't happen again.

wow, really good system you have there. blindly following someone else and then telling a bunch of other people to blindly follow you. did you even do any research into this game?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    Ticket#:1622427
    NBA
    STRAIGHT BET

500 / 455
    Ticket#:1622428
    NBA
    STRAIGHT BET

500 / 455

already on it - will updated my exceptional record in my own thread as well. BOL.
    Did you really just say this?

Skin24

wow, really good system you have there. blindly following someone else and then telling a bunch of other people to blindly follow you. did you even do any research into this game?
    Lost of post out on web with good information. I have never told anyone to blindly follow. Just giving what I think is good information. Unlike yourself who has no picks. Don't like the card!!! Guess to many games making your head spin!!!

Highsaac

Lost of post out on web with good information. I have never told anyone to blindly follow. Just giving what I think is good information. Unlike yourself who has no picks. Don't like the card!!! Guess to many games making your head spin!!!
    Or you know, I capped every single game tonight and had tight lines. Keep copy pasting garbage information for everyone though. You're a real genius.

Skin24

Or you know, I capped every single game tonight and had tight lines. Keep copy pasting garbage information for everyone though. You're a real genius.
    You call it garbage I call it real handicappin. You have nothing including picks. Tell you what lets pick 1 game a night for 30 days for a grand and see who comes up on top if your so smart. I will put my money where my mouth is what say you?

Highsaac

You call it garbage I call it real handicappin. You have nothing including picks. Tell you what lets pick 1 game a night for 30 days for a grand and see who comes up on top if your so smart. I will put my money where my mouth is what say you?
    LOL. You call copy pasting what that dumbass Jimmy Boyd says handicapping?

Skin24

LOL. You call copy pasting what that dumbass Jimmy Boyd says handicapping?
    Well you should take me on then if your so smart it would be a easy grand in your pocket. We can start tonight I have Clipper at -3

What say you?

Highsaac

Well you should take me on then if your so smart it would be a easy grand in your pocket. We can start tonight I have Clipper at -3

What say you?
    I don't think it's legal to bet with 15 year olds.

Skin24

I don't think it's legal to bet with 15 year olds.
    Just what a though a broke handicapper. So wonder he is not on any games all tapped out!!!!

Highsaac

You're hilarious bro. No, I'm not going to gamble with a random stranger on the internet who clearly doesn't know the english language. You literally got caught lying in this very thread. I'll just track my record against Jimmy Boyd. You and him have all the same shitty free picks anyway.

Skin24

You're hilarious bro. No, I'm not going to gamble with a random stranger on the internet who clearly doesn't know the english language. You literally got caught lying in this very thread. I'll just track my record against Jimmy Boyd. You and him have all the same shitty free picks anyway.
    Just what I though tapped out!!!! Hey I will msg you my real name and address. That way you can send money after you lose.

I don't know Jimmy Boyd but liked the Clippers before I saw his post. Many post out on web besides his on many web sites.

Highsaac

Just what I though tapped out!!!! Hey I will msg you my real name and address. That way you can send money after you lose.

I don't know Jimmy Boyd but liked the Clippers before I saw his post. Many post out on web besides his on many web sites.
    You got me. I'm tapped out. And you must be a real genius sending your name and address to random strangers. Didn't your mommy tell you not to do that?

12 Last