Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Got the Suns +3

Good Luck

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Big revenge game for Clips who suffered their biggest home loss of the season to the Suns. CP3 got outplayed by Dragic too in that game, expect him to be really motivated to get this win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

i'd have to go wwith the Spurs ML, haven't seen it but I imagine it will be around -220-240.

nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All the pregame talk from Clippers was about how they remember getting smashed last time, and want to come show them who is boss.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Yea clips -3.5 for me. I think they manhandle phx tonight. Def no guarantee tho.

RDuddy
    Update your status
    RDuddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Why are the clips only -3.5?

One home upset 2 months ago should be of that much concern?

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by RDuddy View Post
    Why are the clips only -3.5?

One home upset 2 months ago should be of that much concern?
    Because the stats suggest they're basically equal teams with PHX @ home. Bullcrap ESPN headlines have no effect on the actual game. This is like when everyone pounded Miami against Washington because Lebron said he wasn't coasting. What happened? The public got railed. I bet PHX wins this SU and the public gets railed again.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Highsaac View Post
    Because the stats suggest they're basically equal teams with PHX @ home. Bullcrap ESPN headlines have no effect on the actual game. This is like when everyone pounded Miami against Washington because Lebron said he wasn't coasting. What happened? The public got railed. I bet PHX wins this SU and the public gets railed again.
    Unlike the last game the Clippers are coming off of two days rest with a full squad. The line has already moved up to -4. Your on the right side RDuddy if you take the Clipshow!!!!!

Highsaac

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Unlike the last game the Clippers are coming off of two days rest with a full squad. The line has already moved up to -4. Your on the right side RDuddy if you take the Clipshow!!!!!
    Yup, you always want to be betting with the public...../s I'm not basing it off last game. I'm basing it off season stats and home/road splits.

Skin24

Yup, you always want to be betting with the public...../s I'm not basing it off last game. I'm basing it off season stats and home/road splits.
    RDuddy please read below. My explaination is more then last game. Public and myself correct tonight!!!!!

The Phoenix Suns are having some serious issues on defense right now. Over their last five games the Suns have allowed an average of 111.6 points per game. They did manage to win two of those five games beating New Orleans and Atlanta, but the competition gets a lot tougher tonight with the Clippers in town. Los Angeles comes into this matchup averaging 110.6 points per game over its last five games, and the defense has played well holding opponents under 100 points per game during that stretch.

Rest profiles also favor the Clippers in this matchup. They are playing with two days of rest after hosting New Orleans in their last outing. Meanwhile, the Suns are coming into this matchup with only a single day of rest. This matchup fits into a system to play on road teams like the Clippers when they are coming off a home win by 10 points or more and have won 60 to 75 percent of their games on the season, and they are facing a team that has won 51 to 60 percent of their games on the year. This system has a 47-23 (67%) ATS record over the last five seasons.

Highsaac

You're just picking out arbitrary stats to support your preconceived opinion. A 5 game sample size is laughable at best and you're talking about SU record when PHX is probably getting 4.5. Also, it's been proven that rest is barely a factor. It has some effect when the home team has more rest (something like 3 days v. b2b or the away team playing it's 4th in 5), but there is absolutely no statistical significance to 2 days rest v. 1 day rest. I'm not saying the Clippers won't cover (we're gambling after all), but the numbers are not on your side tonight no matter how many random stats you find to support it.

Skin24

Show me your numbers? I disagree rest is a factor for a team playing on the road. Also I have more then a 5 game sample. Can you not read? No random stats provided from me only quality information so everyone can be well informed. I gave the man more then your two sentences on why he should take the Clips.

This system has a 47-23 (67%) ATS record over the last five seasons.

Highsaac

you're talking about points allowed v. points scored and SU record over last 5 games in your post, so clearly I can read. And again, rest in this scenario is not a factor. You say it's a factor for a team playing on the road, but the Clips having 2 days rest v. PHX having 1 is not changing the predicted line at all in any decent model. No, I'm not showing you my system. Just warning people not to blindly trust you.

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

The Clippers do not have a full squad. Reddick and Crawford are both out.

Skin24

That is just one stat in post. Look below this is over 70 game period at a 67% clip.
    I'm warning people not to blindly trust you on suns with quality information. I see nothing from your post that back up you play. Now you say your not showing your system.

This system has a 47-23 (67%) ATS record over the last five seasons.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    The Clippers do not have a full squad. Reddick and Crawford are both out.
    They added Big Baby Davis and Granger to take there place. This is a full squad to me and well rested. I know Highsacc will like that!!!

Highsaac

Quote Originally Posted by skin24 View Post
    that is just one stat in post. Look below this is over 70 game period at a 67% clip.
    I'm warning people not to blindly trust you on suns with quality information. I see nothing from your post that back up you play. Now you say your not showing your system.

this system has a 47-23 (67%) ats record over the last five seasons.
    i'm not telling anyone to play the suns!

Skin24

I'm confuse I guess I bet PHX wins SU and the public gets railed again means you not betting the Suns. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

Highsaac

I'm confuse I guess I bet PHX wins SU and the public gets railed again means you not betting the Suns. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.
    that was clearly in jest. at no point did I recommend anyone bet the suns. the point was that people need to be cautious when they're betting with 90% of the public. It's almost always a bad sign.

Skin24

Public all over it for sure at 83% for Clips I just checked.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Great posts here.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

nope cavs and suns BOTH win! no way spurs AND clips win, one for sure will lose tonight

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

well since spurs won suns will now for sure

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

1 down 1 to go.