Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics +2 or ML on Wednesday???

Anyone liking this play? The Magic have been very suspect on the road... I know they won @ New York on Monday, but big deal, a high school team could probably win @ the Knicks... The Celtics played real solid in beating the Raptors at home on Monday and I think they are worth a play here...

What do ya think?

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

If a high school team could beat the Knicks at home, why dont you take the Cavs -3?

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by cwsulzba View Post
    If a high school team could beat the Knicks at home, why dont you take the Cavs -3?
    Yeah I have considered it, but the Knicks are kinda schizo as of late, plus the Cavs played tonight and with the travel factor and the back-to-back, WHO KNOWS!? Probably won's mess with it, but I really happen to like the C's tomorrow!

The Nets -6 is probably the best lookin thing on the slate tomorrow!

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I looking at the Celtics game as well. My only issue with the celtics is the fact that they play better on the road. Thinking raptors first half might be a good deal.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

The more I looka at this, I love the Cavs. The Knicks are without Lee, Crawford, and Richardson. Francis is day to day. The Cavs would be hard pressed to blow this one. I feel as though it is a good risk. Miami +3.5 is not bad either. The Raps are without Bargnani and Garajabosa, dont know on spelling of those fools' names.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I played Miami +137 moneyline myself.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

I like the Celtics +2 or better myself.

mr t
    mr t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11035

Best Play for today Orlando Magic over the Boston Celtics. Trust me guys save your money, magic will win easy.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Man...tough game to call but my early lean last night was on ORL. Having said that, I'm pretty sure this game will be a no play for moi.

nygiants
    nygiants's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away from boston...

they are 10-24 ATS at home and they just covered against the raptors...now ur asking for too much ,lol...i would suggest u either stay away from the game or if u must play it go with the magic....NYG OUT!!!!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

celtics +2.5

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by mr t View Post
    Best Play for today Orlando Magic over the Boston Celtics. Trust me guys save your money, magic will win easy.
    The Magic may win this game and cover tonight, BUT IT IS BY FAR AND AWAY NOT THE BEST PLAY OF THE DAY!!! I mean are you kidding me? The Magic struggled to beat the Knicks the other night... Ever since Boston has had Pierce back they have actually been playing something that resembles basketball... Again the Magic MAY win tonight, but I'll side with the Celtics tonight!

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Raptors...first half. My thing lately is to go against the obvious. I just cashed a first half 76er by a point. I'm gonna try to close the night with the lowly timberwolves +6 1/2 1st half. Good luck tonight boys.