Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

My winner tonight under 197 wizz and raptors!!!!!

I live outside of DC and follow this Wizzard team quit a bit. They have already played the Raptors nine days ago with the total compined for only 196 points. This is despite Toronto shooting 57% from the field and Washington shooting 47%. This won't happen again and the Under has gone 4-0 in last four meeting. Why beat a dead horse and lose take the UNDER!!!!!!

All of my winners below.

Wizz + Raptors under 197
    VCU -10
    Iowa -4
    Louisville -22
    Toronto -5

Good luck!!!!!!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Like the first 2...not sure why the total is so high.
    Iowa should get back to winning after their last loss.
    You sure about L'ville?? Temple has been playing decent and almost upset Memphis at their place on Saturday.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Total is probably higher because without Nene, the raptors are going to score inside at will, plus more shots for Wall, Beal and Ariza means more fast breaks, early shot taking since very little inside out play. Gortat is garbage, raptors seem to have the Wiz number this year for what it's worth. their parameter defense, guards with long arms seems to frustrate the wizards every game. Personally I like your plays for this,reason, just worry raptors,could score at will inside.

BOL

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Total is probably higher because without Nene, the raptors are going to score inside at will, plus more shots for Wall, Beal and Ariza means more fast breaks, early shot taking since very little inside out play. Gortat is garbage, raptors seem to have the Wiz number this year for what it's worth. their parameter defense, guards with long arms seems to frustrate the wizards every game. Personally I like your plays for this,reason, just worry raptors,could score at will inside.

BOL
    That explains why the line is near 200. I just figured this one would be about a 92-88 final. But then that's what I thought about Celts game last night and the Under never had a chance!