NBACover
    NBACover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Read what the hell thursday!

What the hell Thursday --

- A team coming off a road loss by 44 points, favored buy two points on the Road Again the next night. Their opponent is 1-9 ATS in their last ten games overall. AND: the series of the match-up the total is in an consecutive pattern right now. (OUOUOUOUOU) That's O,U 5times in a row. So ten games. NOT a big trend, but another what the hell thursday

- The Pacers are facing their third straight double digit favorite spread, which is the highest spread the Pacers are getting All Season. -15.5, might hit 16. Even if their facing Milw, still. The Pacers are 4-4-1 against the spread as double digit favorites this season. Don't sweat the points. Also, you usually donate money when betting on the worst team in the league. What the hell

- 1 FACT about betting basketball everybody should know: Stay away from Knicks games

- Question? The Wizards just lost Nene probably for the season. They've played one full game with out him, and beat the Magic 115-106 in Washington. Now the travel.
    What's your spread, say Nene was healthy and did NOT get hurt; in the lineup????

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I think Wizards will get another 0.5 or 1 point if Nene is playing. I doubt they want Raptors to beat them 4 times in 1 season for a sweep, I will take the points here, Wizards should be playing alot tougher.